Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance - Student support Application watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Our current rate stands at 1.5% which is tiny tiny the mothers bit on the SF is tiny as well it's easy online just login with your mums details and BAM complete!!

My mum earns below the 25k threshold so I'm entitled to the full amount which is Maintenance Loan Maximum £2,381.00
    Tuition Fee Loan Maximum £3,375.00
    HE Maintenance Grant N/A £2,906.00

Pretty cool hah I'm RICH!!:cool:

What does the N/A in the grant section mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hammd)
    What does the N/A in the grant section mean?
    I duno...maybe because your parents' application hasn't been processed therefore it's a 'not applicable' until it has been?

I have an N/A too on mine, it's stressing me out! Ugh!

Every time my mum logs into her account, it says no financial evidence is needed..but then she got an email telling her she needs to support my application.
    She logged back in and next to 2011/2012 it just says 'support an application' but I've already been linked to her account :/

I just don't want to go through the long wait on the student finance phone line and the rudeness of them again

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.