Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Need some advice on what aftershave to use. Lads whats your ead de choice and girls what aftershaves do you like on a man?

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any1

ReputationRep:
    Whatever's nearest to reach, is the one i use.

ReputationRep:
    There have been threads on this before - do a search

ReputationRep:
    how do u do a search

ReputationRep:
    Sod searching.

Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey
    Chanel - Allure Sport
    Clinique - Happy

GO GO GO

ReputationRep:
    calvin klein- crave
    davidoff-echo
    armani- cityglam for him

ReputationRep:
    Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey
    Chanel - Allure pour Homme
    Georgio Armani - Aqua de Gio
    Black code is to DIIIEEE FOR
    I own all the above, even tho i am a girly, I adore them too much

Hang on, wonder why I am single..........

ReputationRep:
    Echo by dafidoff is the sexiest aftershave a man can wear. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    Brut or Old Spice,you're guaranteed to pull wearing that.....well something over 50 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    bulgari - pour homme

ReputationRep:
    Clinique Happy and Hugo Boss by Hugo Boss make me melt. Generally i'd say that although it depends on the bloke (you will need to test before you buy because they really do smell different on different guys) they're pretty good fragrance choices. Steer clear of anything by Tommy Hilfiger...because it tends to be cheap smelling.

ReputationRep:
    Christian Dior - Higher Energy

ReputationRep:
    boss in motion

it's a MUST for any dude to have!

ReputationRep:
    Ted Baker - Skinwear

ReputationRep:
    JOOP! This is a really sweet smell and I love it...just a shame lots of chavs wear it!
    Hugo Boss is gorgeous
    Ferrari Black - got this for my boyfriend in Italy, but you can buy it on the internet...a bit like Hugo Boss
    Boss Soul - Yummy

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the situation, there is a difference between aftershave and perfume (eau de toilette).

If you're talking about perfumes for men...

I've used 'Night' by Armani which is quite a musky, sexual smell, but incredibly rich at the same time. I think it's a wonderful evening fragrance, but probably not something I wear on a day to day basis.

The new pink/red Lacoste perfume smells extremely fresh and vibrant, I can't remember it's name unfortunately, but I was shopping with a mate the other day and he got it, it smells pretty good.

'Polo Black' by Ralph Lauren is a great smell as well, I don't own it, but I've smelt the tester and I think it's got a good smell to it. I've also heard good things about 'Crave' by Calvin Klein, but haven't smelt it.

At the moment I'm on the look out for a light, fun, daytime fragrance, any suggestions? Not Tommy Hilfiger, I love the clothes but hate the smells. Price isn't an issue so give me any suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    Caroline Herrera - 212

ReputationRep:
    l'eau d'issey

ReputationRep:
    I think KenzoAir is lush-pity about the €60 pricetag.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.