Turn on thread page Beta

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

ReputationRep:
    ok everyone lets name awesome lesbian/bi tv shows and movies...plus also including some gay shows as well.
    i reckon there should be a lesbian version of queer eye for the straight guy. I think the gay guy version was pretty awesome but a lesbian one for straight girls would be awesome too.

So the fab 5 in this would include...

1. The grooming experts hot lesbian fitness trainer Jackie Warner...to get the perfect body. She's a little more butch than LAcey below who would represent the feminine side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c9keo0qQk
    or Lacey Stone another hot lesbian fitness trainer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bvQCNdFMc

2. Awesome lesbian Chef Cat Cora..she can be the food and dining expert
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfM_IzfrgqY

3. Jessica Clark- as a model she can be the fashion expert+life coach/assertive ..try to do away with those stereotypes..and represent the feminine lesbians out there

Jessica Clark
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9Xa8iGmuA

Ellen Degeneres always has great style for people on the more soft butch end of things

There's quite a few other feminine/butch lesbian girls who could fill this role..pics later

4. The culture guru - Angela Eagle from the Labour party and Margot James can represent articulate, intelligent side..although i doubt they would be part of such a group. Other options would be some famous lesbians who are assertive and successful in their field.
    so might include famous lesbian scientists/lawyers/doctors etc

..link in later post.

Martial arts expert..for which someone from this group would be chosen
    link in next comment

5. Interior Design/decorator who is lesbian-which im sure won't be too hard to find with some digging.

If you know other awesome high profile lesbian/bi girls mention them with pics/vids of course. Can be real or imaginary characyets on tv/movies. It's awesome that we're ever...seriously sky's the limit.

ReputationRep:
    there was actually a show called queer eye for the straight girl that had one lesbian in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ohKeIjSoQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    Oh. My. Word.

You had to, didn't you?
    *melts*
    Yes. :sexface: If it helps, I too am in a permanent state of liquidation after that. :egg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Yes. :sexface: If it helps, I too am in a permanent state of liquidation after that. :egg:
    Right?

I love how that smiley's written out form is "sexface"....

ReputationRep:
    Right?

I love how that smiley's written out form is "sexface"....
    I know, and it looks pretty innocent too. Which is kind of like the reverse of this one: :tong:

ReputationRep:
    For girls looking for gfs and too young/not into night life..do you have any lgbt social clubs around..
    there are gay girls in all fields whether science, medicine, literature, law

http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.org....opms.r0900097

and in all activities including sports and martial arts
    http://www.iaglma.org/

Maybe there might be a sports gay club or a book club near you.

some lesbian tv couples
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TmY5bIWY9w

ReputationRep:
    I know, and it looks pretty innocent too. Which is kind of like the reverse of this one: :tong:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies. :hat2:

Trust you to post that :sexface:
    Off topic ... haven't talked to you in ages C! I've been a little absent from TSR of late. I'm back now :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.
    I know. I drove a homophobic lady on here crazy with that one...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not like that. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    I'm a fully straight man with a picture of Freddie Mercury on my bedroom wall. I'm more than respectful :cool:
    That's cool. It seems like you won't need a Queer eye for the straight guy type of makeover. You should check out the videos ive posted. It shows the diversity of lesbian/bi girls in real life plus characters on tv.

There were some interesting few episodes with gay guys being the subject of makeover on the show as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Ladies. :hat2:

Trust you to post that :sexface:
    Off topic ... haven't talked to you in ages C! I've been a little absent from TSR of late. I'm back now :awesome:
    :jumphug:
    Hello! Looking forward to starting at Bham soon? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    Hello! Looking forward to starting at Bham soon? :awesome:
    :lovehug:
    I am indeed! Feels like yesterday when I was moaning to you all about Lancs and you were the nicest person in the world and helped me through that :hugs: and now it's a year on. Time goes way too fast. How are you? Looking forward to being a second year? Also how is it going with that girl you like? Hope it is better as you deserve someone lovely and deserving of you

ReputationRep:
    I know. I drove a homophobic lady on here crazy with that one...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not like that. :sexface:
    Dahah.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the moping stage atm. :emo:

Indeed. :sexface:
    That's right :sexface: We'll be having our sexy time on a cruise on the thames river.
    lol jk
    i think you liked the bio ones more than the maths and phys ones.
    If you want i can give u a small break from the flirting :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :lovehug:
    I am indeed! Feels like yesterday when I was moaning to you all about Lancs and you were the nicest person in the world and helped me through that :hugs: and now it's a year on. Time goes way too fast. How are you? Looking forward to being a second year? Also how is it going with that girl you like? Hope it is better as you deserve someone lovely and deserving of you
    D'aww shucks. :loveduck: Reminds me, how's Hattie? :parrot:

:sigh: You can probably guess... I just had a little rant about this on the lgbt chat thread. I'll post it here, 'cos you know how lazy I am Della. :couchpotato:

I'm good, pmsing but still coping. Swings and roundabouts and all that what not. I keep feeling happy, then sad, then happy again etc. I don't think it helps that a close friend (I think I've mentioned her on here before) keeps posting photos of her and her girlfriend having a wonderful time and everything. I haven't had chance to speak to her all week. I'm happy for her and everything, and it's probably the pms and everything, but I just feel so empty sometimes. #vent
    So yeah. The feelings sort of fading away... Which is a good thing I suppose, took bloody long enough. I think the turning point was her asking me for money so she could go see her girlfriend. :rolleyes: I'm probably portraying her as a terrible monster or something... Heaven forbid I didn't send any.

Oh well we can all dream... :moon: How's you?

ReputationRep:
    Dahah.
    :laugh:

(Original post by indianaussie)
    That's right :sexface: We'll be having our sexy time on a cruise on the thames river.
    lol jk
    Oh good. I was getting exhausted.

ReputationRep:
    lol jk
    Cruises! ♥
    I've been on one cruise. But it was with family.

ReputationRep:
    im 25..so far that makes me the oldest lol
    Hmm that's good lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with thinking about Helena?

Helena..♥♥
    Nothing is wrong with that. She's awesome with a hot accent..ive got some crushes on some of the L word ladies. I was distracting her and providing myself as a real life gayer alternative :P lol

i like this song especially with these 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

hottest couple on the L word are shane and carmen hands down. The mix of brown and white is quite nice

ReputationRep:
    im 25..so far that makes me the oldest lol
    I'm 28. :/

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.