Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

ReputationRep:
    ok everyone lets name awesome lesbian/bi tv shows and movies...plus also including some gay shows as well.
    i reckon there should be a lesbian version of queer eye for the straight guy. I think the gay guy version was pretty awesome but a lesbian one for straight girls would be awesome too.

So the fab 5 in this would include...

1. The grooming experts hot lesbian fitness trainer Jackie Warner...to get the perfect body. She's a little more butch than LAcey below who would represent the feminine side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c9keo0qQk
    or Lacey Stone another hot lesbian fitness trainer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bvQCNdFMc

2. Awesome lesbian Chef Cat Cora..she can be the food and dining expert
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfM_IzfrgqY

3. Jessica Clark- as a model she can be the fashion expert+life coach/assertive ..try to do away with those stereotypes..and represent the feminine lesbians out there

Jessica Clark
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9Xa8iGmuA

Ellen Degeneres always has great style for people on the more soft butch end of things

There's quite a few other feminine/butch lesbian girls who could fill this role..pics later

4. The culture guru - Angela Eagle from the Labour party and Margot James can represent articulate, intelligent side..although i doubt they would be part of such a group. Other options would be some famous lesbians who are assertive and successful in their field.
    so might include famous lesbian scientists/lawyers/doctors etc

..link in later post.

Martial arts expert..for which someone from this group would be chosen
    link in next comment

5. Interior Design/decorator who is lesbian-which im sure won't be too hard to find with some digging.

If you know other awesome high profile lesbian/bi girls mention them with pics/vids of course. Can be real or imaginary characyets on tv/movies. It's awesome that we're ever...seriously sky's the limit.

ReputationRep:
    there was actually a show called queer eye for the straight girl that had one lesbian in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ohKeIjSoQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    Oh. My. Word.

You had to, didn't you?
    *melts*
    Yes. :sexface: If it helps, I too am in a permanent state of liquidation after that. :egg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Yes. :sexface: If it helps, I too am in a permanent state of liquidation after that. :egg:
    Right?

I love how that smiley's written out form is "sexface"....

ReputationRep:
    Right?

I love how that smiley's written out form is "sexface"....
    I know, and it looks pretty innocent too. Which is kind of like the reverse of this one: :tong:

ReputationRep:
    For girls looking for gfs and too young/not into night life..do you have any lgbt social clubs around..
    there are gay girls in all fields whether science, medicine, literature, law

http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.org....opms.r0900097

and in all activities including sports and martial arts
    http://www.iaglma.org/

Maybe there might be a sports gay club or a book club near you.

some lesbian tv couples
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TmY5bIWY9w

ReputationRep:
    I know, and it looks pretty innocent too. Which is kind of like the reverse of this one: :tong:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies. :hat2:

Trust you to post that :sexface:
    Off topic ... haven't talked to you in ages C! I've been a little absent from TSR of late. I'm back now :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.
    I know. I drove a homophobic lady on here crazy with that one...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not like that. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    I'm a fully straight man with a picture of Freddie Mercury on my bedroom wall. I'm more than respectful :cool:
    That's cool. It seems like you won't need a Queer eye for the straight guy type of makeover. You should check out the videos ive posted. It shows the diversity of lesbian/bi girls in real life plus characters on tv.

There were some interesting few episodes with gay guys being the subject of makeover on the show as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Ladies. :hat2:

Trust you to post that :sexface:
    Off topic ... haven't talked to you in ages C! I've been a little absent from TSR of late. I'm back now :awesome:
    :jumphug:
    Hello! Looking forward to starting at Bham soon? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    Hello! Looking forward to starting at Bham soon? :awesome:
    :lovehug:
    I am indeed! Feels like yesterday when I was moaning to you all about Lancs and you were the nicest person in the world and helped me through that :hugs: and now it's a year on. Time goes way too fast. How are you? Looking forward to being a second year? Also how is it going with that girl you like? Hope it is better as you deserve someone lovely and deserving of you

ReputationRep:
    I know. I drove a homophobic lady on here crazy with that one...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not like that. :sexface:
    Dahah.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the moping stage atm. :emo:

Indeed. :sexface:
    That's right :sexface: We'll be having our sexy time on a cruise on the thames river.
    lol jk
    i think you liked the bio ones more than the maths and phys ones.
    If you want i can give u a small break from the flirting :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :lovehug:
    I am indeed! Feels like yesterday when I was moaning to you all about Lancs and you were the nicest person in the world and helped me through that :hugs: and now it's a year on. Time goes way too fast. How are you? Looking forward to being a second year? Also how is it going with that girl you like? Hope it is better as you deserve someone lovely and deserving of you
    D'aww shucks. :loveduck: Reminds me, how's Hattie? :parrot:

:sigh: You can probably guess... I just had a little rant about this on the lgbt chat thread. I'll post it here, 'cos you know how lazy I am Della. :couchpotato:

I'm good, pmsing but still coping. Swings and roundabouts and all that what not. I keep feeling happy, then sad, then happy again etc. I don't think it helps that a close friend (I think I've mentioned her on here before) keeps posting photos of her and her girlfriend having a wonderful time and everything. I haven't had chance to speak to her all week. I'm happy for her and everything, and it's probably the pms and everything, but I just feel so empty sometimes. #vent
    So yeah. The feelings sort of fading away... Which is a good thing I suppose, took bloody long enough. I think the turning point was her asking me for money so she could go see her girlfriend. :rolleyes: I'm probably portraying her as a terrible monster or something... Heaven forbid I didn't send any.

Oh well we can all dream... :moon: How's you?

ReputationRep:
    Dahah.
    :laugh:

(Original post by indianaussie)
    That's right :sexface: We'll be having our sexy time on a cruise on the thames river.
    lol jk
    Oh good. I was getting exhausted.

ReputationRep:
    lol jk
    Cruises! ♥
    I've been on one cruise. But it was with family.

ReputationRep:
    im 25..so far that makes me the oldest lol
    Hmm that's good lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with thinking about Helena?

Helena..♥♥
    Nothing is wrong with that. She's awesome with a hot accent..ive got some crushes on some of the L word ladies. I was distracting her and providing myself as a real life gayer alternative :P lol

i like this song especially with these 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

hottest couple on the L word are shane and carmen hands down. The mix of brown and white is quite nice

ReputationRep:
    im 25..so far that makes me the oldest lol
    I'm 28. :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.