Turn on thread page Beta

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's the show with the Australian/British lesbian relationships.
    I want Lexy to get with Tess not the other one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM-wN8H0BJc

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Well, sorry to disappoint you..but I'm not British English is not my first language, actually..but my accent, people here tell me, is Canadian/American. Tortious is British, though
    Indeed. :hat:

(Original post by indianaussie)
    Too soon to work out what's happening with Lexy. Watch the first series first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)

Indeed So whereabouts in the UK are you based? Just in case i happen to do exchange near you
    i look like Archie Panjabi...from a distance hehe. We could become good friends

But Tess and Lexy look so cute together. Lexy keeps rejecting her advances She should just say yes. I would.

Indeed So whereabouts in the UK are you based? Just in case i happen to do exchange near you
    i look like Archie Panjabi...from a distance hehe. We could become good friends
    I'm in Cambridge, only an hour away by train! :mmm:

But Tess and Lexy look so cute together. Lexy keeps rejecting her advances She should just say yes. I would.
    But you haven't met Sam yet. I'd say:

Lexy > Sam > Tess > Sadie > Frankie > Cat

would be my order. I'm sure I've forgotten people though. :indiff:

ReputationRep:

This is the last yt vid i'll watch of this series before i watch series 1 but this video is hilarious..the role play is funny at the end with the whole princess/highway robber thing.

We should make a page for lesbian tv shows so we can discuss it.

i want Tess and Lexy to get together..right now. but it wont happen yet i guess.
    Is Lexy in series 1?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Cambridge, only an hour away by train! :mmm:

But you haven't met Sam yet. I'd say:

Lexy > Sam > Tess > Sadie > Frankie > Cat

would be my order. I'm sure I've forgotten people though. :indiff:
    Only 1 hr that's nothing compared to how far Aus is (22 hrs by flight). Def not too far to meet an awesome girl of such high calibre. Is it easy to find accomodation in Cambridge? Is there a direct train from London...im used to getting lost so i should probably find out.

Wow Cambridge is a cool place from what ive heard. I should have applied there for exchange but apparently you've got to apply 2 years in advance or something. well hopefully my London application will work out. i'm coming in Winter so im prepared for cold weather.

this could be you and me :teehee: lol ..jk

Maybe this is more appropriate
    You can be the one with your back against the wall

Out of curiosity, are you single?

I guess you're maybe right about the order but Tess seems to fit her perfectly, she's funny, attractive and perfect. She should have a gf who is there for her to support her during her theatre shows and to be with her before and after.
    Lexy and Sam do have more views on yt.
    lol getting way too involved.

Only 1 hr that's nothing compared to how far Aus is (22 hrs by flight). Def not too far to meet an awesome girl of such high calibre. Is it easy to find accomodation in Cambridge? Is there a direct train from London...im used to getting lost so i should probably find out.

Wow Cambridge is a cool place from what ive heard. I should have applied there for exchange but apparently you've got to apply 2 years in advance or something. well hopefully my London application will work out. i'm coming in Winter so im prepared for cold weather.

this could be you and me :teehee: lol ..jk

Maybe this is more appropriate
    You can be the one with your back against the wall

Out of curiosity, are you single?

I guess you're maybe right about the order but Tess seems to fit her perfectly, she's funny, attractive and perfect. She should have a gf who is there for her to support her during her theatre shows and to be with her before and after.
    Lexy and Sam do have more views on yt.
    lol getting way too involved.
    You're absolutely shameless! :lol:

Probably best to PM - wouldn't want to clog up the thread.

ReputationRep:
    You're absolutely shameless! :lol:

Probably best to PM - wouldn't want to clog up the thread.
    I'm a girl who knows what i want. And i want you. (haha sorry that was a bit stereotypical and cheesy).
    I'm also a perfect mix of Archie Panjabi and Lexy, how will you be able to resist my indian/australian charms?

I know i'm going off topic..and that could be a reason for a temporary ban but if it gets your attention it's worth it. i guess it's prob best to shift to PM (or skype ) I don't think they mind us clogging up the thread.
    In real life i'm quite shy but the shameless side of me comes out online.
    Don't worry if we meet i'll seduce the proper british way mixed with the convict heritage of my land+ my exotic background. I might warn you in advance that you might get a little hot and bovvered but might be a good thing in the middle of a cold cambridge winter night.

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome. 28 is a great age You know what you want and probably you also know what you're looking for. Whereabouts are you from?
    and are you single..out of curiosity
    :P
    I have a feeling 28 is going to be the best year! Already it's turning out wonderfully. (My birthday was in July).

Yes, true. By this age you do know what you want/what you're looking for.

I'm from California.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl who knows what i want. And i want you. (haha sorry that was a bit stereotypical and cheesy).
    I'm also a perfect mix of Archie Panjabi and Lexy, how will you be able to resist my indian/australian charms?

I know i'm going off topic..and that could be a reason for a temporary ban but if it gets your attention it's worth it. i guess it's prob best to shift to PM (or skype ) I don't think they mind us clogging up the thread.
    In real life i'm quite shy but the shameless side of me comes out online.
    Don't worry if we meet i'll seduce the proper british way mixed with the convict heritage of my land+ my exotic background. I might warn you in advance that you might get a little hot and bovvered but might be a good thing in the middle of a cold cambridge winter night.
    Um...wow. Bit forward?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    I have a feeling 28 is going to be the best year! Already it's turning out wonderfully. (My birthday was in July).

Yes, true. By this age you do know what you want/what you're looking for.

I'm from California.
    That's nice. I've always wanted to visit California. I've heard your beaches are just as good as ours :P Maybe even better.
    Happy belated bday. Hope you had a fabulous day.
    So do you know what you're looking for?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by Muppety_Kid)
    Um...wow. Bit forward?
    I thought British people liked people who are forward. I'm from Australia and i havent visited the UK yet so i wouldn't know. Just want to make some friends before i come. Everyone likes compliments and to be admired..i am sure if tortious minds she will let me know and i will retract my comments.
    But mate i'm like 25, closeted, of indian background and ive only had gfs online...so i guess im bound to feel hormonal.

It would have been better etiquette to not be so forward but i can't control it sometimes...especially when i chance upon a british beauty. I do dislike all the negative sterotypes people post about british women on the threads because to me they're pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls and boys

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

I thought British people liked people who are forward. I'm from Australia and i havent visited the UK yet so i wouldn't know. Just want to make some friends before i come. Everyone likes compliments and to be admired..i am sure if tortious minds she will let me know and i will retract my comments.
    But mate i'm like 25, closeted, of indian background and ive only had gfs online...so i guess im bound to feel hormonal.

It would have been better etiquette to not be so forward but i can't control it sometimes...especially when i chance upon a british beauty. I do dislike all the negative sterotypes people post about british women on the threads because to me they're pretty awesome.
    Yeah, fair play. Sorry if I came across as harsh - it's just a lot more strong than I think we're used to! I find it hard to tell on the web how far people are just messing around (which you clearly were) and how far they're being serious.

*Shuffles awkwardly out of the room*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muppety_Kid)
    Yeah, fair play. Sorry if I came across as harsh - it's just a lot more strong than I think we're used to! I find it hard to tell on the web how far people are just messing around (which you clearly were) and how far they're being serious.

*Shuffles awkwardly out of the room*
    It's ok dw about it. No need to feel awkward. I know how things can come across online. So the stereotype about British people being reserved is actually true :P lol jk. I'm just kind of deciding where i want to do exchange and i'm using the activeness of the gay scene as an indicator. In Australia we have some gay scene but not really where i live which is a small place. And i've heard london is amazing.There is so much gay nightlife not just mainstream gay scene but asian gay scene and middle eastern gay scene as well. I've talked to many british asian gay/bi girls but never any non-asian ones.

It's just flirting online with girls since i was 19 which is 6 years of pure online flirting without real life interaction. So i've got to know British, French, American, Swedish, Middle eastern, Indian/Sri Lankan/Pakistani, Chinese/Japanese girls so i sometimes subconsciously do more than i should probably. I don't know how similar straight girls are to gay girls when it comes to those groups but i realised within those groups there are some similarities and differences. In the process i got to learn romantic words in those languages plus realise the differernt struggle to come out. I think we're really lucky living in western countries that allow freedom of choice. In some countries the couples there have to deal with the fact their time is limited before being separated by parents.

I've been to some gay events and clubs there weren't many single people around and online is just easier sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    If i was closer we could sleep together and cuddle. ..maybe spoon. I know it's summer..but ive heard nights can get cold in the UK :P
    D'aww. Yay! :hugs: :awesome: And of course... pillow fight!
    :crazy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  3201012663_b0aa1eccc8.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  92.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    D'aww. Yay! :hugs: :awesome: And of course... pillow fight!
    :crazy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  3201012663_b0aa1eccc8.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  92.7 KB

Mmmm..last night was awesome with all the cuddling and spooning. The pillow fight was awesome. Tortious was a great addition to the pillow fight :P (haha hopefully she won't kill me for including her)
    so sweetheart do we have to get up so early? can't we just laze around bit longer :sexface:

Ok ok..i'll get you some breakfast in bed. What do you want?
    pancakes?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_780oCbvhid...la+Pancake.jpg
    or some scrambled/poached/fried eggs or something else

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squi...d-egg-romantic

it'll give us energy for the after breakfast activities..

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm..last night was awesome with all the cuddling and spooning. The pillow fight was awesome. Tortious was a great addition to the pillow fight :P (haha hopefully she won't kill me for including her)
    so sweetheart do we have to get up so early? can't we just laze around bit longer :sexface:

Ok ok..i'll get you some breakfast in bed. What do you want?
    pancakes?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_780oCbvhid...la+Pancake.jpg
    or some scrambled/poached/fried eggs or something else

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squi...d-egg-romantic

it'll give us energy for the after breakfast activities..

Glad it was good for you. :sexface: I'm going shopping in Northampton. :awesome:
    Thank you! I just had some pancakes with cadbury phily :laugh: Om nom nom. :eating:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Glad it was good for you. :sexface: I'm going shopping in Northampton. :awesome:
    Thank you! I just had some pancakes with cadbury phily :laugh: Om nom nom. :eating:
    i hope it was good for you too :sexface: alright the cutlery reminds me we'll spoon and fork later. By that time tortious will be back home as well. She's our helper

can i come shopping with you? I'll hold your shopping bags and let you know what clothes look good (though im sure they all do) in the fitting room with you. dw i'll turn around and not undress you with my eyes.
    Glad you liked the pancakes..you have some of that cadbury stuff at the corner of one of your lips. Let me wipe that off for you with my tongue (haha lol..sorry too much). I enjoyed the pancakes as well...especially licking the icecream on top of them with you.

ReputationRep:
    i hope it was good for you too :sexface: alright the cutlery reminds me we'll spoon and fork later. By that time tortious will be back home as well. She's our helper

can i come shopping with you? I'll hold your shopping bags and let you know what clothes look good (though im sure they all do) in the fitting room with you. dw i'll turn around and not undress you with my eyes.
    Glad you liked the pancakes..you have some of that cadbury stuff at the corner of one of your lips. Let me wipe that off for you with my tongue (haha lol..sorry too much). I enjoyed the pancakes as well...especially licking the icecream on top of them with you.
    :laugh: We should have saved some for Tortious. :awesome:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.