Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

Announcements

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :laugh: We should have saved some for Tortious. :awesome:
    Don't worry about me - wouldn't want to come between you two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    :sexface: Indeed. :holmes:

I see what you did there. :mmm:

:sexface: Indeed. :holmes:

I see what you did there. :mmm:
    That was completely unintentional! I merely meant that you two already look pretty involved. I can't say I've ever had anyone bring me pancakes in bed. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I see it too, and very soon I am going to be in desperate need for eye bleach. What was seen cannot be unseen o_o

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    That was completely unintentional! I merely meant that you two already look pretty involved. I can't say I've ever had anyone bring me pancakes in bed. :no:
    Sure it was. :sexface:

D'aww... I haven't either. :puppyeyes: You can have a cookie! :cookie: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    D'aww shucks. :loveduck: Reminds me, how's Hattie? :parrot:

:sigh: You can probably guess... I just had a little rant about this on the lgbt chat thread. I'll post it here, 'cos you know how lazy I am Della. :couchpotato:

So yeah. The feelings sort of fading away... Which is a good thing I suppose, took bloody long enough. I think the turning point was her asking me for money so she could go see her girlfriend. :rolleyes: I'm probably portraying her as a terrible monster or something... Heaven forbid I didn't send any.

Oh well we can all dream... :moon: How's you?
    It's so sweet you always remember my pets name :awesome: She's good :parrot:
    It's good that the feelings are fading, it means that you'll feel better as you won't be so hung up on her! :hugs: You'll have to get out there and find someone else for your affection (and not just Helena :lol:)
    I'm good thank you! Life is pretty normal really, nothing out of the ordinary or interesting enough to talk about. Damn I sound boring :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

This was posted from The Student Room's app in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    It's so sweet you always remember my pets name :awesome: She's good :parrot:
    It's good that the feelings are fading, it means that you'll feel better as you won't be so hung up on her! :hugs: You'll have to get out there and find someone else for your affection (and not just Helena :lol:)
    I'm good thank you! Life is pretty normal really, nothing out of the ordinary or interesting enough to talk about. Damn I sound boring :rolleyes:
    Yay! :parrot:
    True! I'm going to work on the lgbt freshers stall at the society fair during freshers week so I'll get to meet all the new lesbians. :sexface:

Don't worry! You're not boring at all. :awesome: You'll have a lot of stories to tell on your new freshers blog!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! :parrot:
    True! I'm going to work on the lgbt freshers stall at the society fair during freshers week so I'll get to meet all the new lesbians. :sexface:

Don't worry! You're not boring at all. :awesome: You'll have a lot of stories to tell on your new freshers blog!
    Sounds good :sexface: Keep one for me? :awesome:
    There will be no freshers blog this year because I really don't care about freshers. I'm not really a fresher anyway that experience has been and gone I just want to get started with the work (What is wrong with me?! :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good :sexface: Keep one for me? :awesome:
    There will be no freshers blog this year because I really don't care about freshers. I'm not really a fresher anyway that experience has been and gone I just want to get started with the work (What is wrong with me?! :lol:)
    Of course. :perv:

:laugh: Maybe you're poorly? :sick: Maybe you could start to get ahead now, have they told you which textbooks to get? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Of course. :perv:

:laugh: Maybe you're poorly? :sick: Maybe you could start to get ahead now, have they told you which textbooks to get? :holmes:
    Yay! Free lesbians! :awesome: (Yes that sounds creepy. No I couldn't be bothered to think of another way of wording it. :lol: I need to get a girlfriend :sad:)
    Probably :yep: I'm suffering from Haven'tdoneanythingofvalueinthel astfewmonthsandIreallywanttodoso methingwithmylife disease. Nope, nothing yet. Probably waiting for after A level results day. More waiting .... :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Free lesbians! :awesome: (Yes that sounds creepy. No I couldn't be bothered to think of another way of wording it. :lol: I need to get a girlfriend :sad:)
    Probably :yep: I'm suffering from Haven'tdoneanythingofvalueinthel astfewmonthsandIreallywanttodoso methingwithmylife disease. Nope, nothing yet. Probably waiting for after A level results day. More waiting .... :sleep:
    :laugh: Don't worry considering everything that's been written here lately it's not that bad to say that.

Then you can procrastinate! :couchpotato:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: We should have saved some for Tortious. :awesome:
    :laugh: you are indeed right. Don't worry we'll take some over to her place..and surprise her when she comes back from uni ..after a long hard day. Perhaps other food would be better for evening. Then we will surprise her with relaxing massages

ReputationRep:
    No we have to make sure your needs are satisfied..during this intense time period for you
    what about if we want you to come between us :P

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    you may be pleasantly surprisedvery soon..
    or do you prefer scambled eggs to pancakes?

ReputationRep:
    +1 more
    Hello everyone. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabitha.)
    +1 more
    Yay! Welcome!

Where are you from? Are you attending uni this fall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabitha.)
    +1 more
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I'm bi. ^_^ Well, sort of. I'm quite a bit more gay than straight to be honest. >.< I've never really had a serious relationship with a girl though, mostly because all the girls I fell for turned out to be straight. :/ I had a sort of fling with one though. I'm currently in a long-term relationship with a guy, and we often joke about how he turned me slightly straight since I thought I was a lesbian until I met him. >.<

Anyway, I'm going to go and hide now because I feel kinda shy about posting here. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Soo...I've actually started watching lipservice, do I get my "gay card" now?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.