How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabitha.)
    +1 more
    Hello everyone. :awesome:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Soo...I've actually started watching lipservice, do I get my "gay card" now?
    Well you need to pass the final barriers:
    have you also watched all seasons of the L word too?
    Do you own more than 2 plaid shirts?
    When you were a kid did you want a pet monkey or a pony?

ReputationRep:
    Another wild bisexual is spotted. Hi

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    No. :emo:
    Maybe.
    Neither, I had/ wanted mice, 7 of them. :awesome: And a snail.

Maybe I could get a provisional one instead...

ReputationRep:
    No. :emo:
    Maybe.
    Neither, I had/ wanted mice, 7 of them. :awesome: And a snail.

Maybe I could get a provisional one instead...
    Provisional is good come back soon and then we can test drive for your pink license (Sounded Wayy dirtier in my head haha)
    I have season 1 on my computer if you have a drop box account I can slowly feed you an episode a at a time :P

ReputationRep:
    Provisional is good come back soon and then we can test drive for your pink license (Sounded Wayy dirtier in my head haha)
    I have season 1 on my computer if you have a drop box account I can slowly feed you an episode a at a time :P
    :laugh:
    I'm still on the first series :awesome: Don't want to overwhelm myself

ReputationRep:
    I'm still on the first series :awesome: Don't want to overwhelm myself
    Here's your daily dose of biology

:P

ReputationRep:
    Have not.
    Own 2.
    I wanted a full-blown mare or stallion. Pitch-dark black

Does that make me straight? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianaussie)
    Here's your daily dose of biology

:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Have not.
    Own 2.

:awesome: Maybe you're a lipstick lesbian. :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Have not.
    Own 2.

no you are approximately 43.45% Gay on the GHAY scale you can boost this by either:
    A. Owning Dungarees
    B. Are a PE teacher or training to be one
    C. Sport a short top haircut
    D. Play Golf, Basket Ball or Softball...

(Yes i did just google lesbian stereotypes... My google history at work is horrendous)
    And I currently only have 53.55% Gay

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: Maybe you're a lipstick lesbian. :flutter:
    Hahaha said she with a grim look amongst a thick mist of sepulchral silence.

That :flutter: face looks disappointed :P

Well, actually, I am not obsessed with makeup, although I do care a good deal about my looks. But I'm definitely not butch.

EDIT: And in fact, I'm bi. But I do get more easily attached to girls. Messy, huh?

i consider myself bi, because despite never being in a relationship, i'm attracted to both girls and guys. i act pretty asexual though, and most of my freinds don't know. i'm not ashamed or anything, i'm just private. i don't mention if i fancy a guy and i don't mention if i fancy a girl.

ReputationRep:
    no you are approximately 43.45% Gay on the GHAY scale you can boost this by either:
    A. Owning Dungarees
    B. Are a PE teacher or training to be one
    C. Sport a short top haircut
    D. Play Golf, Basket Ball or Softball...

(Yes i did just google lesbian stereotypes... My google history at work is horrendous)
    And I currently only have 53.55% Gay
    Hahaha that's awful. So I'm guessing all the ads on the sides of your screen and search preferences say stuff like "Find the missing panties in this picture" or "Find sassy girls on your local pubs" or something xD

I do play and get easily worked up over over football That's gotta count for something.

EDIT: I guess that the fact that I thought Dungarees was some kind of gay chain bars doesn't help my percentages :rofl: Actually had to google it. Then I was readily enlightened.

ReputationRep:
    Have not.
    Own 2.

haha no doesnt make u straight. have you watched any other gay tv shows like skins, sugar rush or any others

do these scenes have any effect on you ? This will determine whether you're straight or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianaussie)
    haha no doesnt make u straight. have you watched any other gay tv shows like skins, sugar rush or any others

do these scenes have any effect on you ? This will determine whether you're straight or not.
    Wait? So this isn't the "110% straight and committed to Christianity" thread?! Omg! I'm so confused now!!

Lol, don't worry. Someone already put me through the questionnaire. The general tone of curious questioning is actually purely figurative. I'm pretty sure I'm not straight.

ReputationRep:

Well, actually, I am not obsessed with makeup, although I do care a good deal about my looks. But I'm definitely not butch.

EDIT: And in fact, I'm bi. But I do get more easily attached to girls. Messy, huh?
    No that's not messy at all. Females are just way more emotional and it is easier to form a deeper more intimate connection with them. Female friends are way more touchy feely than male friends.

I'd say that face was trying to flutter her eyelids at you and lure you in :flutter:
    You sound like the perfect femme girl that all girls look for :P

ReputationRep:

haha welcome to my life! Everyone always does the "I wouldn't of ever known you were into chicks line"

Also the football thing... yes that boosts you up 20%... do you also have communal showers? cause thats another 4.5% right there

ReputationRep:
    Wait? So this isn't the "110% straight and committed to Christianity" thread?! Omg! I'm so confused now!!

Lol, don't worry. Someone already put me through the questionnaire. The general tone of curious questioning is actually purely figurative. I'm pretty sure I'm not straight.
    What!!! You mean i've been on the wrong thread the whole time? :eek: I must get my glasses checked. lol. jk :P

It's alright im not worried even if you were straight we'd organise a way around that. Plus you know if you get a new girl bi/gay you get a free toaster and my one is broken at the moment.

Girls are like noodles..they're only straight till they get wet :P

ReputationRep:

Well you know if you need any help exploring that side of you all of us here are more than willing to be of any help

So what's your ideal woman/partner like?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.