Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianaussie)
    Who is your favourite lip service character :P
    Probably Tess, everyone else seems to be screwing each-other over.
    Almost finished the first series. :awesome: Yay!

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Probably Tess, everyone else seems to be screwing each-other over.
    Almost finished the first series. :awesome: Yay!
    Meh, the best way to get over one girl is to get under another. [/Lexy]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    :angel: I don't think I'm experienced enough to find any anecdotal evidence to support your hypothesis, Wartortle.

ReputationRep:
    :angel: I don't think I'm experienced enough to find any anecdotal evidence to support your hypothesis, Wartortle.
    Lmao! Wartortle :rofl:

We all probably have a girl to get over with. I'm sure it can very well be empirically tested :closedeyes:

Oh! Oh! I forgot to tell you guys! I found two girls walking down the street holding hands in Lancs' centre today when I walked to the cinema! :woo:
    I wanted to halt them and hug them both hahaha But the little voice inside my head told me that would be perceived as awkward :rofl: So I just stared at them in amazement. They probably thought I was being a homophobic a** since a guy right next to me went past them and turned his head in almost 180° :unimpressed:

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Lmao! Wartortle :rofl:

We all probably have a girl to get over with. I'm sure it can very well be empirically tested :closedeyes:

Oh! Oh! I forgot to tell you guys! I found two girls walking down the street holding hands in Lancs' centre today when I walked to the cinema! :woo:
    I wanted to halt them and hug them both hahaha But the little voice inside my head told me that would be perceived as awkward :rofl: So I just stared at them in amazement. They probably thought I was being a homophobic a** since a guy right next to me went past them and turned his head in almost 180° :unimpressed:
    :five: for socially awkward perceived homophobia!

ReputationRep:
    :five: for socially awkward perceived homophobia!
    And for the fact that straightville has its slanted corners

And for the fact that straightville has its slanted corners
    I think you just have to be immersed in the culture to develop your gaydar. I saw a woman today who just looked "not straight" (from about 20 feet away) - when the guy in front of her moved out of the way, I saw that she was wearing a T-shirt a bit like this kind of thing that said "Eager Beaver". Suspicions confirmed. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think you just have to be immersed in the culture to develop your gaydar. I saw a woman today who just looked "not straight" (from about 20 feet away) - when the guy in front of her moved out of the way, I saw that she was wearing a T-shirt a bit like this kind of thing that said "Eager Beaver". Suspicions confirmed. :cool:
    PRSOM :P I'd make a joke about vision and eyes...but given the proximity of this comment to the previous ones about dilated pupils...I'm gonna keep that one to myself :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM :P I'd make a joke about vision and eyes...but given the proximity of this comment to the previous ones about dilated pupils...I'm gonna keep that one to myself :rofl:
    :laugh: Good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on TC? I'm booooored and a bit hung on the cider :bebored:

Anyone on TC? I'm booooored and a bit hung on the cider :bebored:
    :console:

How was "Brave"?

*Migrates*

ReputationRep:
    what is TC? This must be a british acronym

I notice that every few days on tsr there is a thread about whether a particular race of guy/girl like another or has preferences. I wonder if there is anything like that in the lesbian/bi community. lol.

I know lots of asian british and american gay girls and have met some in real life but ive never met a white british or american gay girl before. I've heard stories of different interracial relationships from them. But from what you guys think do british/american white girls like asian girls or are they not attracted? I mean if we had to generalise and stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    U MAD no1 is touching my black ass. it is much easier for girls to be BI. Women's bodies r too good to waste them

ReputationRep:
    I've just reached that point. :awesome: She's pretty. :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    I need to start watching lip service.... Please say someone is a Lost Girl fan in here?

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you all know... I'm eating pancakes. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you all know... I'm eating pancakes. :sexface:
    is pancake some lesbian code word my little bisexual brain doesn't know about??

Cause I'd pancake anything right now haha <- seriously???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    is pancake some lesbian code word my little bisexual brain doesn't know about??

Cause I'd pancake anything right now haha <- seriously???
    It is now. :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously though, it was meant to be literal.

:laugh: PRSOM you just made my day. :hugs:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...did%5D=1577150

ReputationRep:
    It is now. :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously though, it was meant to be literal.

:laugh: PRSOM you just made my day. :hugs:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...did%5D=1577150
    hahaha, oh my mind is in the gutter! Thats hilarious though... You should see my facebook wall its just full of trash like this! My family are banned from seeing it xD
    :sexface: i really now want some pancakes (Normal literal pancakes) not 'pancakes'.... Actually give me both at the same time and I'd die happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    I need to start watching lip service.... Please say someone is a Lost Girl fan in here?
    You mean that show with the dazzlingly beautiful demon and the ridiculously nerdy doctor who ALSO happens to be pretty? Irish folsklore spattered around (albeit probably inaccurately and loosely) and a sidekick who's the very definition of awesome? No, no one should watch THAT!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.