Turn on thread page Beta

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :shock: But then you cannot learn "Hydro Pump"! :sexface:
    The point is moot since "Lexy" has stopped replying. Think she's got cold feet.

EDIT: Also, it doesn't stop me being Wartortle; it's just a portmanteau of "law" and "Wartortle". :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ursin)
    Hahaha yes, all the grunting is the same :rofl:

I wasn't really a Cat fan, but after re-watching some episodes she's grown on me. Sam was my favourite for a while (weirdly), but I think now it's Tess (and Ed, bless him). I could watch Frankie all day, not because I find her particularly attractive but just because she looks so cool :cool:

Yes it did start to get a bit ridiculous, like when Frankie had her hand down some girls pants in a morgue or whatever. Distasteful.
    Me too. :awesome:

Yeah it was very... :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    The point is moot since "Lexy" has stopped replying. Think she's got cold feet.

EDIT: Also, it doesn't stop me being Wartortle; it's just a portmanteau of "law" and "Wartortle". :p:
    Maybe we should use a TM on you so you can learn Attract. :sexface:

Now I want to raise a Wartortle and call it Lawtortle. I blame you now.

ReputationRep:
    :shock: But then you cannot learn "Hydro Pump"! :sexface:
    But she can learn Perjury Dive or some low-life technique those lawyers use to scr** good people over ¬_¬ Not hard for souless lawyers to learn :lol:

EDIT:
    x
    Lawyer, you should be careful with what you spam. You never know when it might come back to bite you :evil:

Maybe we should use a TM on you so you can learn Attract. :sexface:

Now I want to raise a Wartortle and call it Lawtortle. I blame you now.
    I think she's "charmed" me, since my defense [sic] fell a fair bit. :p: I've yet to see how this will "evolve" though.

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    But she can learn Perjury Dive or some low-life technique those lawyers use to scr** good people over. Not hard for souless lawyers to learn :lol:

You lose points for stealing my video. Did you save it to your Favourites or something?

(Also, "Perjury Dive" should totally be a thing. Like the real "Dive", you should be invincible for one turn by being able to "plead the fifth". [/Americanisms])

ReputationRep:
    You lose points for stealing my video. Did you save it to your Favourites or something?

(Also, "Perjury Dive" should totally be a thing. Like the real "Dive", you should be invincible for one turn by being able to "plead the fifth". [/Americanisms])
    No. Like the "dive" in football. You sprawl on the ground hysterical teenager schoolgirl style to see if the ref buys your sham while you turn on an axis squealing :rofl:

And you're putting yourself in a very uncomfortable pot-meets-kettle situation if you're going to try to make a snide remark about a youtube search xD

I do have an inbox on TSR, you know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But she can learn Perjury Dive or some low-life technique those lawyers use to scr** good people over ¬_¬ Not hard for souless lawyers to learn :lol:

EDIT:
    Lawyer, you should be careful with what you spam. You never know when it might come back to bite you :evil:
    :laugh:

I think she's "charmed" me, since my defense [sic] fell a fair bit. :p: I've yet to see how this will "evolve" though.
    Punny.

Just wait 'till she says "Lawtortle I choose you!" :laugh:

:laugh:

Punny.

Just wait 'till she says "Lawtortle I choose you!" :laugh:
    I groaned. :p: PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    The true feminist deals out of a lesbian consciousness whether or not she ever sleeps with women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash77)
    The true feminist deals out of a lesbian consciousness whether or not she ever sleeps with women
    But I'm assuming her consciousness is much sharper if she does

I kid. Feminism and homosexuality are not essential conditions for each others' existence, that's right.

ReputationRep:

:grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash77)

:grin:
    Welcome, btw. A question: did you carefully craft that comment and deliberately sought for the best time to introduce a feminism/homosexuality related remark in a thread ripe with both..or was it the result of extensive google searching? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome, btw. A question: did you carefully craft that comment and deliberately sought for the best time to introduce a feminism/homosexuality related remark in a thread ripe with both..or was it the result of extensive google searching? :laugh:
    But the true feminist deals out of a lesbian consciousness whether or not she ever sleeps with women.”
    ― Audre Lorde
    one of my fav quotes.......found the thread i could post it in

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you see The L Word? I just found a copy of Season One for SUPER cheap and I'm going to start watching it. Personally I love Lip Service, I just hope TLW isn't exactly like it. Aside from the Shane/Frankie similarities, it doesn't seem completely similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    Have any of you see The L Word? I just found a copy of Season One for SUPER cheap and I'm going to start watching it. Personally I love Lip Service, I just hope TLW isn't exactly like it. Aside from the Shane/Frankie similarities, it doesn't seem completely similar.
    Sorry to interrupt your thread but couldn't help and share my love for TLW. :love: It takes a little while to get going but once you get into it (especially the later seasons) it's a really good show, i watched all six seasons in a shorter time than should be possible! I've never really watched Lip Service so i can't really comment on how similarities!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillybeaaan)
    Sorry to interrupt your thread but couldn't help and share my love for TLW. :love: It takes a little while to get going but once you get into it (especially the later seasons) it's a really good show, i watched all six seasons in a shorter time than should be possible! I've never really watched Lip Service so i can't really comment on how similarities!
    I'm excited to start TLW.
    You should totally watch Lip Service. It's amazing. ♥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianaussie)
    was this in Thailand?
    Yup on friday night.... I was rather drunk, there are too many pictures floating around on facebook! but i was really confused because technically it should be like some sort of dream half man half women but I was more confused than aroused haha They were a good kisser mind you

So ladies last night my flirting didn't end in success, i made a straight girl laugh at me and go "You can't be gay your too pretty." to which i replied "Well how about I show you how gay I am" I winked and then she said "Don't cut your off on my account..." FAIL!!!!!! So I'm back at work bored and shattered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndromedaLight)
    Enjoy it while you can - it gets progressively worse...

(Original post by Adramelek)
    Enjoy it while you can - it gets progressively worse...
    I've only watched half of Season 5 and refuse to watch Season 6, even though the "twist" in Season 6 is the silver lining of the awful, awful drama caused by her making it big in Season 5.

(As an aside, did you know that Jenny's meant to be based on Ilene Chaiken? :lolwut:)

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.