Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Of course no one seems to notice me... :emo: Well, women anyway... :sigh:
    Ahhhh, this. :emo:

Has anyone seen the new lesbian movie "Kiss me"? :mmm: It's lovely Though I have to say it's pretty predictable, though aren't they all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Moving away soon, hopefully i'll find some new people to make friends with! So excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :hi: :lol:
    Hehee, hey! How's things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Ahhhh, this. :emo:

Has anyone seen the new lesbian movie "Kiss me"? :mmm: It's lovely Though I have to say it's pretty predictable, though aren't they all :rolleyes:
    Have seen it. You're right, it is a bit predictable. Well, the ending is. The whole emotional mess in between is pretty well dealt with. But it doesn't take much to make a storm in a teacup when there's two women on the whole thing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    BTW. Is anyone on TC? I've put my visitors (i.e. grandfather and great aunt) to bed and have nothing better to do with my saturday night =P Not that I have too many people to go out with here in the UK right now :emo:

Then I remember I have just been here for two months and don't feel like such a loser :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    BTW. Is anyone on TC? I've put my visitors (i.e. grandfather and great aunt) to bed and have nothing better to do with my saturday night =P Not that I have too many people to go out with here in the UK right now :emo:

Then I remember I have just been here for two months and don't feel like such a loser :rofl:
    Put Jonathan Ross on, Kelly brook is on there and she is the most gorgeous woman ever.

ReputationRep:
    Have seen it. You're right, it is a bit predictable. Well, the ending is. The whole emotional mess in between is pretty well dealt with. But it doesn't take much to make a storm in a teacup when there's two women on the whole thing :lol:

If only real life ended like that and not as one party crying into a tub of Ben and Jerry's while the other decides the straight life is easier :moon:

ReputationRep:
    If only real life ended like that and not as one party crying into a tub of Ben and Jerry's while the other decides the straight life is easier :moon:
    Pft. All she got from that was straight life (who would want that?) and you got ice-cream (I'm sure some good alcohol too) and the balls/ovaries to go through with a life not lived like everyone else's. I salute you :rock:

Now I have a craving for ice-cream and am in bed and don't want to run down the stairs (which are so damn steep, man!) because it'll wake people up :unimpressed: Not cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Jessica's supposed to be the main character in a new lesbian movie isn't she? I think it's called A Perfect Ending:

yes and looks like it will be a hot one

ReputationRep:
    Pft. All she got from that was straight life (who would want that?) and you got ice-cream (I'm sure some good alcohol too) and the balls/ovaries to go through with a life not lived like everyone else's. I salute you :rock:

Now I have a craving for ice-cream and am in bed and don't want to run down the stairs (which are so damn steep, man!) because it'll wake people up :unimpressed: Not cool.
    I guess you're right, the ice cream was pretty damn good. As was the alcohol and events that led from alcohol.

I forget people go to bed before 12, I'm on the ground floor with full access to the freezer, 10 steps from my bed. And I've spent 3hours re-watching all the scenes of Lip Service with Anna Skellern in... I'm not obsessed, who said that :ninja:

:mmm: Life's not all bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilabs)
    Put Jonathan Ross on, Kelly brook is on there and she is the most gorgeous woman ever.
    Yes she is gorgeous.
    So how are you lilabs?
    i hope i was the one who inspired u back on this thread

Post any and all lesbian movie/tv shows and clips you can think of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    And me! :awesome:

Of course no one seems to notice me... :emo: Well, women anyway... :sigh:

i notice you and you don't say anything Guess im not woman enough for you :'( I'm never coming to the UK now..

lol jk

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're right, the ice cream was pretty damn good. As was the alcohol and events that led from alcohol.

I forget people go to bed before 12, I'm on the ground floor with full access to the freezer, 10 steps from my bed. And I've spent 3hours re-watching all the scenes of Lip Service with Anna Skellern in... I'm not obsessed, who said that :ninja:

:mmm: Life's not all bad
    Anna Skellern aka the aussie doctor aka lexy. Yes, she's a hot Australian. I recommend every British girl have one of those

I've got a british girl driving me crazy right now.
    :sexface: watch out i have x ray vision and i can imagine what you're doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    The point is moot since "Lexy" has stopped replying. Think she's got cold feet.

EDIT: Also, it doesn't stop me being Wartortle; it's just a portmanteau of "law" and "Wartortle". :p:
    Such a hot character like Lexy can never get cold feet..she only ever gives people hot warmth pulsing through their veins.

Getting too close has both risks and benefits..you may get shocked by the current and heat that one touch can transfuse across your body. At the same time it may give you an indescribable feeling that cannot be easily replicated.

I can do the pokeman petal dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indianaussie)
    Anna Skellern aka the aussie doctor aka lexy. Yes, she's a hot Australian. I recommend every British girl have one of those

I've got a british girl driving me crazy right now.
    :sexface: watch out i have x ray vision and i can imagine what you're doing
    :coma: The Australian accent just does something to me. Though so does Anna Skellern and female doctors. She's just... :sogood: :sexface: I'm pretty sure if I went to Australia and saw/heard a hot Australian, I'd faint. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :coma: The Australian accent just does something to me. Though so does Anna Skellern and female doctors. She's just... :sogood: :sexface: I'm pretty sure if I went to Australia and saw/heard a hot Australian, I'd faint. :mmm:
    It seems like the Australian does to you what the British accent does to me :coma: :sexface: :hump: lol Some say the Australian accent originated from the cockney accent but whatever it is british accents are just way too hot to be legal. I mean all the accents that cover british accents
    I'm from the same place as Anna so we probably sound similar
    Anna is pretty hot got to say :sogood: :sexface:
    Maybe the hot Australians can come to you before you visit them in Aus :

do you find asian girls attractive?
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I can do the pokeman petal dance
    :pika: Can you now? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed Looking forward to it.

A hot one? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I love the australian accent.... Hello Working holiday 2013 haha
    I work with a guy from New Zealand and his accent is also very beautiful! his amazing eyes help as well I've been caught staring a few times xD

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.