(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)

:hi: Welcome! :awesome:
    Thanks

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belvedere)
    Heya, lesbian from London here, I'm kinda new to this :/

Heeey! Do the questionnaire, tell us about yourself and stay forever!

:cookie: Cookie?

(Original post by Tortious)
    x
    It's always puzzled me and I've never asked. I am now going to ask.

Where is your display picture from? Is it from a film?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: SOMEONE is desperate to watch some girl-on-girl action movie/series tonight.

You sure you don't need that Ben&Jerry's? :rofl:

I think her pic is from The Good Wife?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    :rofl: SOMEONE is desperate to watch some girl-on-girl action movie/series tonight.

Stop following me. Stalker. :ninja:

Besides it's an innocent question. I was just curious.

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Stop following me. Stalker. :ninja:

Besides it's an innocent question. I was just curious.
    :yep:

It's from Series 2 of The Good Wife. I can recommend the show more generally.

ReputationRep:

This will totally be my new ringtone

I just realized the last three characters from the youtube link read GAY hahaha Click on it and see the URL

I recommend you watch Adventure Time. It'll give you all some nice rest from all the lesbian show binge-watching :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    goooooddd morning....
    A pleasant monday morning of falling asleep at my work desk has commenced along with youtube video's in the background... apparently it's a bad idea to listen to mock the week and work at the same time in a quiet office :/

ReputationRep:
    I know this is going to sound weird but I have heard/read somewhere that every woman will have at least one lesbian fantasy/experience in her life. =l
    I know, I'm a guy but still a homosexual.

I don't know how accurate the statement is though. =l

ReputationRep:
    Heeey! Do the questionnaire, tell us about yourself and stay forever!

:cookie: Cookie?
    Hey, I'm kinda new to this, but where do I find the questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about every woman, my mum stopped listening to Jessie J "because she's one of those...", but I'd agree that a large proportion of women do. A lot of straight women I know say they'd like to try it with a women before they die, others have said it's the "college experiment" and they're all pretty open about it too :laugh:
    Gay until graduation xD

ReputationRep:
    A hasbien :sexface:

No, no sexface. Attractive straight women are evil. Must resist. :unimpressed:
    But so difficult. :puppyeyes: Helena straight... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about every woman, my mum stopped listening to Jessie J "because she's one of those...", but I'd agree that a large proportion of women do. A lot of straight women I know say they'd like to try it with a women before they die, others have said it's the "college experiment" and they're all pretty open about it too :laugh:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1718666
    I have noticed a lot of people are coming out in the celebrity world now. I think it is just the in fashion to be gay now. =l

ReputationRep:
    Thank You

ReputationRep:
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weusedtowait)
    Hello
    hheeeyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    I have noticed a lot of people are coming out in the celebrity world now. I think it is just the in fashion to be gay now. =l
    I don't think it's 'in the fashion to be gay'. There may be the odd celebrity who does it as part of their marketing, but I'd imagine it's rare. Especially in the case of Jessie J, as it is not something she pushes or talks about all the time. I think you can tell when a celebrity is doing it only for attention (eg. Nicki Minaj) because they turn it into a gimmick rather than it just being part of who they are.

All those people coming out most likely are genuinely gay - supposedly ten percent of people are queer and there is nowhere ten percent of celebrities who are openly queer. I've no doubt that there are more closeted celebrities than there are celebrities who claim to be queer for attention.

ReputationRep:
    I actually hate phrases like 'hasbien' and 'Lesbian until graduation', just seems to reinforce bisexual erasure ('Oh so she ended up with a man? She must have been straight all along') and the idea that women are incapable of knowing their own sexuality (straight guy bull**** 'She says she's a lesbian, but I bet really she loves the ****, she's just doing it for attention').

:fuhrer:

(Original post by Cool story bro)
    thought i told you to stfu!
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    This is true, it's quite funny.

Also why aren't any of you hot
    ^ Does anyone else think that the above comments may have something to with why some girls prefer other girls to guys :L ^

Also, just to clarify, most guys aren't like that!

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware people actually used the phrases to be honest. I'm came out as bisexual at university and to my knowledge it's not something I've ever witnessed being said. I think a lot of people really don't care who you "engage in activities" with.
    Really? I've only ever seen the actual phrases themselves used online (both seriously and in jest), but I hear the sentiments behind them expressed all the time irl, especially when it comes to femme bisexual girls. Northern Ireland isn't exactly the most progressive place when it comes to LGBT issues anyway :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ^ Does anyone else think that the above comments may have something to with why some girls prefer other girls to guys :L ^

Also, just to clarify, most guys aren't like that!
    Those kind of comments have nothing to do with why I like girls and not guys. Those kinds of attitudes come from both sexes.

I like girls because I always have. I've been with men, but I never enjoyed it. It was just something that was expected of me (religious reasons).

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.