Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here? Watch

ReputationRep:
    First thought when I seen this thread 'oh god, dating thread' didn't stop me from looking *waves* bi

I'd love this new thread/group if it's ever gunna be made!!

(Original post by Tara_Ward)
    Uh, elaborate?
    :dice:

Eh, off to masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    you're excused.
    Yaayy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rozap)
    Hardly, otherwise this would have more than 16 posts, but even if they were why would that be attention seeking? I never understand why people think that so please enlighten me.
    Errr do you live in a cave or something?

"oooh I'm so drunk! everyone in the bar should watch me kiss this girl"
    "hey mum I'm bi so screw you!"
    "so yeah, the other day me and MY GIRLFRIEND were just making out. pretty cool"
    etc. etc. until...
    "wait we're meant to do more than just make out? GROSS!"
    "yeah I don't think I'm ready to get serious with a girl"

(and if you don't understand that and need someone to spell things out for you completely, go outside for a second)

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    I'm a bit late

ReputationRep:
    Well, it appears us men are not needed any more so will have to resort to prison-style love. I shall take my sperm to my grave. Thanks for killing humanity lesbos!

No homo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bi when it comes to particular girls, so maybe thats not a proper bi-sexual. But then again I'm only 'straight' for certain type of guys too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arnotts)
    I'm bi when it comes to particular girls, so maybe thats not a proper bi-sexual. But then again I'm only 'straight' for certain type of guys too.
    Yup, the rest of are total greedy sluts..

I don't think I've ever met a bisexual who thought that most bisexuals are attracted to just everyone before..

(Original post by Smoosh)
    :hello:
    I'm a bit late
    Same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laut_biru)
    Yup, the rest of are total greedy sluts..

I don't think I've ever met a bisexual who thought that most bisexuals are attracted to just everyone before..

Same here.
    What I mean by that is most bi sexuals would have broader taste and give any quite attractive female a fair chance based on personality etc. With me theres a very specific look that drives me crazy, I'm just not attracted to women in general, only these certain girls. With men I'm far more flexible, they can win me over with personality (they still have to be quite hot though, I just have a wider range of what I consider hot with men though as most people with a certain orientation do).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahRah09)
    Yaayy
    didnt mean it like that but take it how you will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arnotts)
    you mean you have a 'type' .. I thought that was normal..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazelsaurus)
    you mean you have a 'type' .. I thought that was normal..
    Maybe I guess, but I explained what I meant a few posts up. I think a true lesbian or bi sexual is attracted to girls in general. That doesnt mean they find every single girl attractive but there will most likely be sexual tension there. I dont see most girls in a sexual or romantic way, I view most girls the same way a purely straight girl does. Every so often though there comes along a Kim Kardashian type that just makes me react the way most men would toward a woman.

ReputationRep:
    In conclusion, lots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool story bro)
    Not really. It just seems everyone is a self proclaimed bisexual these days.
    Yes! why is this? I think some women and beautiful and sexy but I don't want a fish supper, I'm one for the sausage. Must make life a bit more interesting though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    He likes girls who like girls just as much as we like girls who like girls :awesome:

Also, did the group get through moderation? Can someone post a link when it's done?

(Original post by grape:))
    Wooo
    Guess what guys. It's approved!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1258

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    didnt mean it like that but take it how you will

:dry:

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, we have a society, haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bi too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    Bi-curious =]
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gee_shakedown)
    Hello
    Did the society ever get approved in the end?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1258

:yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.