Turn on thread page Beta

Tell the truth girls why do you go for....... watch

ReputationRep:
    They go for you because they find you attractive. Don't think otherwise.
    Do what you gotta do homeboy

dont worry some girls go out with boys for their money, im not being racist but that is what some white girls do especially for black men. But hey your should count yourself lucky, that you are getting noticed haha.

(Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    This. And lol'd at this bit.

Don't be insecure about it. If they didn't like you, they wouldn't approach you anyway, regardless of what their assumption might be about your, ahem, trouser snake. If I heard a bloke had a massive **** but he was unattractive, it's still not going to happen.
    so you're implying that massive dicks are the best?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so you're implying that massive dicks are the best?
    No. I mean, that factor would not be influential in whether I'm interested in someone or not.

ReputationRep:
    because you are a attractive male :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    It'll be the same reason they'd approach anyone, they think you're attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    So why are you complaining about this? I am an Oriental guy and I really like white girls. But they never go for Oriental guys :sad:. I would be really happy if a white girl who I found attractive was into Oriental guys :sadnod:. Even if she was one of those types that are obsessed with anything to do with anime or Japan in general. Although I question whether anime obsessed white girls are as common as some make it out to be. How come I have never met one? :dry:.
    I'm a white girl and i think oriental guys are seriously :coma::heart:

yeah alot of white girls do find black guys attractive..

because they are known to be 'packing'

but 6 inches is ok anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    So why are you complaining about this? I am an Oriental guy and I really like white girls. But they never go for Oriental guys :sad:. I would be really happy if a white girl who I found attractive was into Oriental guys :sadnod:. Even if she was one of those types that are obsessed with anything to do with anime or Japan in general. Although I question whether anime obsessed white girls are as common as some make it out to be. How come I have never met one? :dry:.
    Unlike the OP this is actually to do with **** size and assumptions based on statistics and myth...sorry

ReputationRep:
    personally, i find black guys very attractive, so when i look at them, i dont think ANYTHING about their manhood :/ i look at them because i find them very good looking

(Original post by EmilyForgot)
    It'll be the same reason they'd approach anyone, they think you're attractive.
    Just because these white girls "notice" the OP, how on Earth do you know for sure that they really do find him attractive and approach for that reason? "Notice" is a very vague description. There is also always the mistake of misreading IOIs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
    I don't find a guy attractive on the assumption he has a 'good package' as a relationship should never ever be based on sex :rolleyes:
    As far as going for a particular race of person goes, it's irrelevant to me. I see the person as opposed to their skin colour - at the end of the day we all have a heart, we all have a soul and we all have a right to be here Why should a guy's skin colour make me any more or less attracted to him because it's 'fashionable' or whatever, it's the person I'm interested in/ attracted to!!
    I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers! I have a dream this afternoon blah blah blah...

ReputationRep:
    Probably not many people responding to this thread are either black guys or white girls who like black guys a lot. Maybe this guy is telling the truth and he's getting lots of interest from white girls just because they think he has a huge dong. Why is that unlikely? I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC armani)
    I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers! I have a dream this afternoon blah blah blah...
    Thanks for that
    I'm white girl so yeah, I suppose I am pretty revolutionary seeing as your reference refers to Martin Luther King - that's one point each team I guess

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.