Turn on thread page Beta

Teacher has destroyed my confidence watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Just remember: "Can't is the cancer of happen"

ReputationRep:
    In Chinese, crisis is the same word as opportunity. Use this opportunity to prove the ****er wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest resitting your AS physics. A2 physics is a little bit harder and it'd be useful to get as many UMS as you can heading into the final exam.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a teacher do that to me once, don't let them win if you feel that it wasn't fair.
    I study hard and if a teacher does make a comment on my work I 'back chat' until they feel you were right all along, it raises your confidence. To feel that you've won an 'unfair' argument feels good

If it is a really strict teacher that you obviously can't handle then STUDY HARD to prove them wrong, that also feels good.

At the end of the day you're probably going to have better qualifications than the teacher, feel good and just try to think about the good things, like:

*You're going to do good at the end, it may seem difficult but you WILL get there.
    *You're going to probably have better qualifications than the teacher (muhahaha)
    And so on lol

Think about the future when you're feeling down, and not about the present that's bothering you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byraul)

Yes!

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me too.

I had a ****er of a teacher and he could not teach for ****e. He said to me (in front of the whole class) that me and science 'do not go' and I would not even get close to a C in my GCSE's.

Got a B. **** him.

ReputationRep:
    Is a teacher allowed to do that to you? Can't you tell the head or something? But i agree get an A and shove it in that *****'s face.

My friend's sister got told that she would get a U in Eng Lit by her teacher, she ended up getting an A* =D I'm pretty sure she shoved that paper into her face big time lool. To be honest i don't think she was even aiming for an A* but she was determined after she was told she'd get a U. Sometimes people need that kinda determination =). Make those *****'s words work for you.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them, don't let it get to you and still try your hardest at physics and prove them wrong!

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.