Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do people say that life SHOULD be difficult? watch

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it known that there are no "shoulds" in life?

ReputationRep:
    Because life is created difficult by the very same people who say life should be difficult.

ReputationRep:
    The only time I want life to be difficult is if I have to kill to survive, like they do in the rainforests and stuff. I don't like the kind of difficult where I have to wake up out of a warm bed and get milk and bread from the ****ing shop.

ReputationRep:
    You'll find happiness much fater and easier that way while learing the value of heard work, while these to things are often ratalionlised to be false they are for a lot of people true

ReputationRep:
    Because they simply live in a dark stripe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friends, life is BEATIRFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, lets smile together and be optimistic

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.