Turn on thread page Beta

She gave me her number, now what? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guise, what do?

Girls answer preferred, I find it difficult to believe there are enough Casanova's on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    text her silly

ReputationRep:
    Prank call her in the early hours of the morning or you could call her. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Prank call her in the early hours of the morning or you could call her. :curious:
    Not funny, the OP seriously wants to know

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't I wait a bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Shouldn't I wait a bit?
    Sure, wait until she's ****ing someone else. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't I wait a bit?
    After you get it, just wait a day. The stupid 3 day rule you see in films is *******s if you like her/interested then just wait a day and then call/text.

ReputationRep:
    Have a game of chess....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    After you get it, just wait a day. The stupid 3 day rule you see in films is *******s if you like her/interested then just wait a day and then call/text.
    Alright, I'll follow you as you seem to know what you're talking about. What should I text her?

bro she be a 9/10 up in this here mofo place. And what if she has a BF?

ReputationRep:
    put it on craigslist lol

ReputationRep:
    When did she give you her number? Maybe call her a day or two after you got it and ask her out for drinks. Personally i don´t think it makes a great deal of difference how long you wait before calling. I´d probably ask her out for coffee or drinks casually so you guys can get to know each other.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guise, what do?

Girls answer preferred, I find it difficult to believe there are enough Casanova's on TSR.
    If it wasn't for the fact that I know I am smarter than you I'd run off a ****ing cliff for wondering about such a retarded question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    If it wasn't for the fact that I know I am smarter than you I'd run off a ****ing cliff for wondering about such a retarded question.
    U mad? u jelly? ****** pls go.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I'll follow you as you seem to know what you're talking about. What should I text her?

bro she be a 9/10 up in this here mofo place. And what if she has a BF?
    She gave you her number therefore she disregarded her bf for you, saved you some time.

Are you being serious lol

Just text her man .. Hey how are you

ReputationRep:
    Find out loads of odd mathematical facts about said number.

ReputationRep:
    Will text tomorrow, with hello.

close thread. thanks guise and gals.

ReputationRep:
    Thats numberwang.

ReputationRep:
    U mad? u jelly? ****** pls go.
    Although I do indeed like strawberry jelly, I am not inclined, in anyway shape or form to make love to it.

I however have a bigger **** than you so i rest my case on being superior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    She gave you her number therefore she disregarded her bf for you, saved you some time.

Are you being serious lol

Just text her man .. Hey how are you
    i agree with the curly haired dude, but don't forget to put your name on the text, otherwise she might not reply cos she doesn't know who you are

ReputationRep:
    Just drink a lot of beer, call her at 4 am in the morning and scream that you love her.
    Works every time.

/Casanova

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.