Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey,

I am a 23 old guy, I regularly have intercourse with my girlfriend, the problem is that I feel the urge to urinate as soon as I enter her. This affects my performance during sex. Plus, I can't orgasm because I feel like pee-ing!

This happens all the time, this even happens when I have emptied my bladder.

I got my blood sugar checked, everything is fine.

What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    I always thought it was really difficult/impossible for men to pee while erect? Although obviously as a female I wouldn't really know...
    Don't really know what to suggest apart from try not to think about it, its probably not helping!

ReputationRep:
    is it only when you have sex (I mean, if you masturbate, do you still get the urge to wee then)? Tbh, I'd talk to your girlfriend about it. She might be able to help to put your mind at ease, and take things slowly. Try different sorts of sex that dont involve penetration, and if all else fails, you MUST talk to your doctor. if there is an underlying cause, it needs to be addressed; and if there isn't, it's always nice to be given the all clear by a professional!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried changing positions?

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend used to get the urge to pee during intercourse. But that was because she was into that sort of thing.:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If she goes on top then she does all the work pretty much and your performance doesn't exactly have to be an a game lol. Then she'll Carry on oblivious to your **** issue and the pleasure will overcome and you'll ***.

Maybe once you've just gotten Over that first one it'll get easier for you good luck

(Original post by Clumsy_Chemist)
    Have you tried changing positions?
    Yes, nothing seems to work... I feel like pee-ing once there is a lt of pressure on my stomach... :/

(Original post by HeatherJarvo)
    is it only when you have sex (I mean, if you masturbate, do you still get the urge to wee then)? Tbh, I'd talk to your girlfriend about it. She might be able to help to put your mind at ease, and take things slowly. Try different sorts of sex that dont involve penetration, and if all else fails, you MUST talk to your doctor. if there is an underlying cause, it needs to be addressed; and if there isn't, it's always nice to be given the all clear by a professional!
    Sometimes while masturbating as well, but always while having sex, today I pee-d two times in between, and I had to pee again after cumming

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. So you don't just feel Like you need to, you actually do need to.

Sorry but that does need doctor help/advise in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. So you don't just feel Like you need to, you actually do need to.

Sorry but that does need doctor help/advise in my opinion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.