Turn on thread page Beta

SF Application - not all offers received yet watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've opened my student finance account and started to fill in the bits I can.

I'm still waiting on Stirling to give me my final offer, which I'm hoping I can use as my insurance (therefore can't withdraw the app!)

I know that York is going to be my firm, but do I have to wait to apply for finance until I've physically clicked that button on UCAS? I just don't want to leave it too late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmagpie)
    Hello!

I've opened my student finance account and started to fill in the bits I can.

I'm still waiting on Stirling to give me my final offer, which I'm hoping I can use as my insurance (therefore can't withdraw the app!)

I know that York is going to be my firm, but do I have to wait to apply for finance until I've physically clicked that button on UCAS? I just don't want to leave it too late!
    As you know what your firm is going to be, then you can apply now. You don't put in any details for your insurance choice, so it doesn't matter if you have all your offers yet.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.