Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Drunken" woman "bites off her boyfriend's testicles" in Newcastle Watch

ReputationRep:
    A mother-of-four has appeared in court accused of biting off her boyfriend's testicles in a drunken attack.

Martin Douglas, 45, underwent emergency surgery to reattach his genitals after the alleged attack by Maria Topp.

Mr Douglas, a DJ, called 999 in excruciating pain and operators struggled to understand what he was saying.
    Charge: Mother-of-four Maria Topp has been accused of GBH over the attack in which her boyfriend's genitals were allegedly bitten

The gnashers in question

Paramedics who attended his flat in Newcastle called police and Topp was arrested.

She has since appeared in court charged with GBH over the February 18 incident in which Mr Douglas was also injured in the arm, the Daily Mirror reported.

The victim was forced to spend several days in hospital recovering from his injuries.

A police spokesman: 'At around 4am on Friday, February 18, police were called to a report of an assault.

'Officers attended and arrested a 43-year-old woman on suspicion of assault.

'A 45-year-old man was taken to the Freeman hospital for treatment to injuries to his arm and groin area.

'Police have since charged Maria Georgina Topp, 43, with causing GBH.'

Topp, of Gateshead, will appear at Newcastle Crown Court next month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1GsvkzcDh

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure that's what he anticipated when he said he liked it rough :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Some new sortof sexual fetish we dont know about? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe this was her attempt to audition for I'm a Celeb...

ReputationRep:
    Reckon they're still together? *winces*

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else have the urge to power hose that make up off her face?

ReputationRep:
    Should I be expecting the video on BestGore soon?

ReputationRep:
    Did she bite OFF his willy or his balls? Like his whole willy or just a bit? How could you reattach? Confused....

ReputationRep:
    Brings BDSM to a whole new level :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katexx)
    Did she bite OFF his willy or his balls? Like his whole willy or just a bit? How could you reattach? Confused....
    Just his balls... and you would surgically reattach them o.O

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How on earth did she manage to do that in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    They say she "bit off" his testicles so I would think they were seperated from the body :eek:

I think at the very least she would have to have broken the skin and drew blood for it to qualify as GBH rather than ABH.

ReputationRep:
    At least we know SHE doesn't have a nut allergy

ReputationRep:
    God, she looks like a pitbull as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Anyone else have the urge to power hose that make up off her face?
    I'm thinking a chisel may be more necessary, or some sort of pneumatic hammer.

ReputationRep:
    Sick cow. GBH with intention. S18. Prison should do it, if not a hefty fine!

ReputationRep:
    I winced as I read that :puke:

Only in Newcastle :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    just his balls. they can get re-attached surgically.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ I'm going to Newcastle for the weekend :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibbles209)
    Just his balls... and you would surgically reattach them o.O
    Isn't there tubes between your balls and willy? Did she bite through them! I WANT MORE DETAILS GODDAMMITT

(Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    They say she "bit off" his testicles so I would think they were seperated from the body :eek:

I think at the very least she would have to have broken the skin and drew blood for it to qualify as GBH rather than ABH.
    grievous bodily harm (section 20) ''requires an open wound'' i.e the skin must be broken and sentence can be anything up to life if it's assault with intent (section 18 of the criminal act). Yep broken skin!!!!!!! Ewwwwwww

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.