Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

"Drunken" woman "bites off her boyfriend's testicles" in Newcastle watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else just grab their balls as if we just felt the pain?

ReputationRep:
    we dont know the whole story. maybe he tried to rape and she defended herself?

ReputationRep:
    The joys of living in Newcastle.. :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm going numb thinking about it :eek:

(Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame)
    The joys of living in Newcastle.. :/
    Well she does look like the kind of classy lady that frequents the Bigg Market

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katexx)
    Isn't there tubes between your balls and willy? Did she bite through them! I WANT MORE DETAILS GODDAMMITT
    There are spermatic cords which go up into your pelvis. The spermatic cord consists of an artery, vein, nerve supply and a tube called the vas defrens which carries sperm. The vas defrens goes up into your pelvis and then back down your penis to allow ejaculate to leave the body. If the testicles were completely severed then the artery/vein/nerve supply/vas defrens would all be severd and it would be up to the surgeons to try and reattach the vas defrens together and keep them patent and to also reattach arteries and large veins to maintain adequate circulation. There is probably a limited amount that they can do about the severed nerves.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    What was I thinking firming Newcastle the other day!?

ReputationRep:
    Northerners!

ReputationRep:
    She can have my balls on her face anytime

ReputationRep:
    Question is why did she rip them off?
    Why was he b****k naked in front of her? Surely you'd fend somebody off if they came near your balls angry?

Tebagging incident gone horribly wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I feel the pain, what a *****. i bet she strapped him to a chair or something, that's the only way i could imagine she could pull off that stunt

Crazy *****

:sexface:Nevertheless

ReputationRep:
    I was disappoint when the only picture was of the attacker

ReputationRep:
    This is one reason why I've never been a big fan of blowjobs.

ReputationRep:
    Dammnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan12)
    I'm going numb thinking about it :eek:

Well she does look like the kind of classy lady that frequents the Bigg Market
    Haha yes that's true, a middle aged drunken women you'd come across on a Saturday night haha :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why would he have let her bite his balls that hard in the first place? :lolwut:
    Surely it couldn't have been quick, therefore he would have noticed that some doll was biting off his testicles.

ReputationRep:
    Sweetbread.

ReputationRep:
    oww

ReputationRep:
    Women. Give 'em an inch and they take a mile.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.