Turn on thread page Beta

Love, friends and a forbidden secret. watch

Anon or delete (I still don't know what this means).

Hello, I'll keep it short. I like this girl. She's smart, pretty and generally has a lovely personality. However, one of my other friends likes her as well. I told him this and so did he. I said to him that I'm not going to get into a relationship with her and from what I've gathered from him he isn't very likely to get into a relationship with her.

Now here's the problem. Part of me (as a hopeless romantic) wants to have a relationship with her. However, I'd feel guilty if I did as I said to him that I wasn't going to get into a relationship with her. Now, here is the forbidden bit. When I was younger I had oral sex with him and I'm afraid that he might spread it around (Even worse to the girl I like).

Could somebody please give me advice on this dilemma. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    So... You're a girl our what?

Thread Title sounds like it would make an interesting novel that I'd never read.

*bump*

(Original post by Yawn11)
    So... You're a girl our what?

Thread Title sounds like it would make an interesting novel that I'd never read.
    I'm actually a guy. I agree with you that it would make for quite an interesting novel.

ReputationRep:
    Demand Him for oral sex.

ReputationRep:
    You tried oral sex with a man and now prefer women (or maybe you did all along). So what- if she's the person you say she is then she won't care one bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When I was younger I had oral sex with him and I'm afraid that he might spread it around (Even worse to the girl I like).
    http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/gay_called.jpg

(Original post by barnetlad)
    You tried oral sex with a man and now prefer women (or maybe you did all along). So what- if she's the person you say she is then she won't care one bit.
    That's the thing. I'm a Sixth former (Catholic school) -.- I'm also an Atheist therefore the majority would think it's my "heathen and Devil like ways". I don't know whether she would care or not or even if she does know. It's just that guilt from the oral sex hasn't helped me at all in my social life either.

ReputationRep:
    one of my other friends likes her as well
    When I was younger I had oral sex with him

(Catholic school)

Is your friend a priest?

(Original post by Bazlehman)
    Is your friend a priest?
    No he is not a priest.

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing. I'm a Sixth former (Catholic school) -.- I'm also an Atheist therefore the majority would think it's my "heathen and Devil like ways". I don't know whether she would care or not or even if she does know. It's just that guilt from the oral sex hasn't helped me at all in my social life either.
    I'm not sure that would make much difference- girls seem more forgiving generally in my experience. Whilst probably you have Catholic parents (or at least a Catholic mother), I'm a little surprised that you did not switch schools at 16.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete (I still don't know what this means).

Hello, I'll keep it short. I like this girl. She's smart, pretty and generally has a lovely personality. However, one of my other friends likes her as well. I told him this and so did he. I said to him that I'm not going to get into a relationship with her and from what I've gathered from him he isn't very likely to get into a relationship with her.

Now here's the problem. Part of me (as a hopeless romantic) wants to have a relationship with her. However, I'd feel guilty if I did as I said to him that I wasn't going to get into a relationship with her. Now, here is the forbidden bit. When I was younger I had oral sex with him and I'm afraid that he might spread it around (Even worse to the girl I like).

Could somebody please give me advice on this dilemma. Thank you.
    don't let a girl get in the way of a friendship.... that's the rule girls have and it's a good one, works like a treat.

as for the secret bit.... if you are both mature enough to accept that it happened (even might have been fun) and just put it in the past and behind you both. he shouldn't go spreading it around that's just immature!

me and one of my friends kissed once and it hasn't really effected out friendship and she didn't go round back stabbing about it. so if you have a chat with him about it im sure he'll get it. but he might not even be bothered by it and might not even want to discuss it. so it really depends on your friend and your friendship

hope i helped a little x

ReputationRep:
    Someone's been reading their Mills and Boons

(Original post by Danielle89)
    Someone's been reading their Mills and Boons
    Mills and boons? Please enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saey)
    Can you just flat out deny that the'secret' bit happened?

And just laugh it off; be all, pahaha you actaully BELIEVED that?!?
    This.

If you want to ask her out then ask her out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.