Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else attending this event later on this month? Or has anyone attended it previously? I vaguely know what to expect but was wondering if anyone had any more details. xx

ReputationRep:
    yea i did. I got London what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Anna)
    yea i did. I got London what about you?
    Heya, I'm going to Leeds. Are you a law or non-law student? x

ReputationRep:
    im a law student what about you? do you know if we have to do research prior to it? will they send us info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Anna)
    im a law student what about you? do you know if we have to do research prior to it? will they send us info?
    I'm a non-law student. I don't think they send us any info tbh, I think all the info we get is the confirmation email.

They havn't said we need to do any research specifically but I'm just brushing up on what I wrote about in my application form and recent business stories.

Also I read a thread, its a few years old now, which said that the participants had to devise some sort of plan to do with the Chinese manufacturing industry. I presume it would be different each year but just to be on the safe side I'm going to look up a bit about the economies of countries that are forerunners in the industrial sector.

Let me know how you find it after the weekend. xx

ReputationRep:
    hey im attending the one in leeds as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random09)
    hey im attending the one in leeds as well
    Guess I'll see you there then.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.