Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for a Secondary PGCE at Exeter, it was offered at the start of March after there was a ****-up with the 28th Feb deadline for Unis to reply and I thought I'd been rejected... Now I've just had email saying something has changed on my application, I logged in to find 'declined- no reply' even though I (thought I'd) accepted!! Has this happened to anyone else? I found it a bit weird that I hadn't heard anything but then I'd sent an email to the Uni at the same time with an enquiry and not heard back from that so just thought they must be busy and that's not why I'd heard from them re: accepting the offer!

Is there anything I can do now? I'm going to ring GTTR in the morning but do you think they'll be able to re-accept the offer for me or am I screwed? I don't understand what's happened

ReputationRep:
    ring Exeter and GTTR in the morning and see what they say, hopefully it should be easily sorted!

ReputationRep:
    What happened? Fingers crossed for you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.