Turn on thread page Beta

Uwe hull uea? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I had my results in January, not really satisfying though (clearly not what I expected). Do manage to get 3 unconditional offers - Hull, UWE and Northumbria.

Currently waiting for UEA to assess the application, and the chance is 40% success really.

I plan to do LLB in one of those uni and I know that UEA ranked the highest in the rankings, but that is not the main point of choosing a uni, isn't it?

If the UEA application is unsuccessful, which is the best, second and third choice? Hull, UWE, Nothumbria?

If succeed in UEA application, I don't think there is any doubt, but I just want a clear answer on that.

Anyone studied in the above universities before? Kindly advice me on the study environment, campuses and the overall university life.

Thank you for any advice posted. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    i think most would put Hull after UEA

ReputationRep:
    Which leaves:
    1. UEA
    2. Hull
    3. UWE ?

What about the employer's preferred choice? I asked some of my seniors before, and some of them barely heard of UEA. Some did rank Hull higher than UEA.

Thank you for any advice posted. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    1. UEA
    2. UWE
    3. Hull
    4. Northumbria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my9rides)
    1. UEA
    2. UWE
    3. Hull
    4. Northumbria
    Any specific reasons for you to say this?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.