The Student Room Group

What To Do?

I didn't get in to the course at the Uni I wanted and the only ones I have offers from are pretty rubbish Unis, which don't have the course I actually wanted to do.

So what am I supposed to do? I don't want to waste three years of my life doing the course that I didn't want to do, neither do I want to spend three years living near these Unis.

Going next year might work, as less people will be applying as apposed to this years rush. However, then I could end up paying back nearly £80k in debt.
Look at what courses are available in Extra. You could apply to them by declining your current offers.
Reply 2
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Look at what courses are available in Extra. You could apply to them by declining your current offers.

So I log in to UCAS Track then respond to offers, then decline all of them?
Original post by Wolfboy
So I log in to UCAS Track then respond to offers, then decline all of them?

Look at what's available in Extra first, and ring up those uni's to double check that they still have places and would be willing to consider you. No point declining your offers unless there's a better alternative available. Once you're certain there's something in Extra that you like, then yes, you decline all your offers on Track.
Reply 4
Can't find a lot of Extra ones with Psychology, is there a date when they have lots up?

Quick Reply

Latest