Turn on thread page Beta

English Literature A2,- anyone/everyone!? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering the best ways to become competent with A2 English Literature and to give myself the best possible chance of getting another A.

I have enough marks that i'm on an A right now and just need to get a high B/A in the summer exam to get the A I deserve and more importantly need for university.

I do have quite a good essay writing style and vocabulary, aswell as contextual knowledge for all of my text, especially with regards to socio-political areas.

However, I obviously don't know enough and am not the best I could be, there's huge amounts of room for improvement.

SO;
    What could I do;
    A) Everyday
    B) Every week
    C) Once in a while

Over the next SIX weeks? :/

It's AQA A2 English Literature B,- texts: She Stoops to Conquer, 20th centruy poetry,- Larkin, Dylan Thomas and Tess by Hardy.

PLEASE, ANY TIPS, WEBSITES, RESOURCES, ESSAYS, SUGGESTIONS ETC

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    Sorry ii am of no help 2 yu buhh yu myt b 2 me!!
    Im currently in my 1st yr doinn eng lit however ii dont no weather to tke iih 2 A2 ii was jus wonderiin wahh do u do iin eng lit in A2 and VERY IMPORTANT question the books yu'v studyed do they giv yu them in the exam or do yu av 2 memorisr as mch as yu cn??!
    Mch aappreciatedd!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.