Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    But I'm sure it must be something to do with the uniforms, we can only wear skirts, most peoples wouldn't even be classed as a belt.

I'm meeting so many people I'd like to know so much better. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I'm meeting so many people I'd like to know so much better.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    im an ex public school girl and my pics on my profile so you can decide if im a "hot posh girl" lol as for the voice well ppl say i have a sexy voice and the uniform is worth the sacrifice thats for sure.................xxx

ReputationRep:
    please let this thread continue...

ReputationRep:
    Im a ex private school girl and i think thats spot on; generally we are lesbians or hotties!! Seriously though i swear that putting 20 odd girls in a house together does produce some interesting results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyKe)
    Im a ex private school girl and i think thats spot on; generally we are lesbians or hotties!! Seriously though i swear that putting 20 odd girls in a house together does produce some interesting results!
    :eek: you tease!

I'm a grammar school girl, but my school isn't particularly posh, nor am I particularly stunning sadly.

It's not like we're forced to be nuns or anything; the boys' school with the same name is literally next door, we share a plot of land divided by a fence.

Otherwise I think I might just go insane..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladymoon)
    im an ex public school girl and my pics on my profile so you can decide if im a "hot posh girl" lol as for the voice well ppl say i have a sexy voice and the uniform is worth the sacrifice thats for sure.................xxx
    urgh, what's wrong with your eyes?!!!! http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/eek.gifhttp://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

i went to a public all girls school for a while, some of us were hot, some of the girls were ugly, some were really really ugly and some were just normal. Duh?!http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I don't know any state school people as close friends, should I be alarmed? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    urgh, what's wrong with your eyes?!!!! http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/eek.gifhttp://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

i went to a public all girls school for a while, some of us were hot, some of the girls were ugly, some were really really ugly and some were just normal. Duh?!http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
    I take it you didn't do a course in modesty at public school?

ReputationRep:
    See now I'm sad because I'm just a lowly state schooler. I do have a posh accent though..
    And there are a gazillion private girls' schools around here and the consensus is generally that they are "up for it". Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    posh american girls, they're the way forward, and the accent things true, btw, i know from experience

ReputationRep:
    I'm from a Grammar school!

ReputationRep:
    Thats why i want to do medicine, trust me....what ever med school you go, most likely higher proportion of females to males and a majourity are from grammar/private school!

ReputationRep:
    I go to an all girls state school, but I have a posh accent. Guys I speak to don't like the fact that I have a posh accent, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heninacoop)
    I'm at an all girls' private boarding school, the locals think we're all either lesbians or virgins....
    That's quite disturbing. I can just imagine them in the post office.

"You know them girls down the road...."
    "yeah?"
    "Lesbians & virgins all of them!"
    "No!"
    "oh yes, its true! :rolleyes: :cool: "
    "Well I never.... who would have thought it... still Old Mrs Smith down the road did say she thought they were all highly odd :s:"
    "Some say theyve never laid eyes on a strapping young man!" :eek:
    "It wouldnt surprise me" :rolleyes:
    "Oh yes... but we dont talk about it in these parts "

Is it like that or am I imagining it?

ReputationRep:
    There was an all girls boarding school near my old school. There were a fair few sluts there. You'd have thought theyd never seen a boy, the way they shagged anything with a pulse. They were also VERY *****y because they were always in close proximity with girls, girls girls.

Im not generalising... just giving my experience.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Catholic from a grammar. All the Catholic people I know are pretty normal and well-adjusted (gone are the days of self-flagellation and ritual exorcisms, sadly).

As for the grammar... the 6th form is mixed so that isn't too bad. I'd say we're pretty normal on average, actually. Although after 5 years of wearing a kilt, I'll never look at the Scottish in the same way again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.