Turn on thread page Beta

Grammar/private school girls are t3h sex watch

ReputationRep:
    Hehe - I'm a private all girl's boarding schooler! Mixed bag of blessings though actually, locals all tend to think that we're either:
    1) complete wh*res
    2) frigid
    3) rampant lesbians
    Sweeping generalisations that could apply to any school, but hey...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_ramsay)
    Hehe - I'm a private all girl's boarding schooler! Mixed bag of blessings though actually, locals all tend to think that we're either:
    1) complete wh*res
    2) frigid
    3) rampant lesbians
    Sweeping generalisations that could apply to any school, but hey...
    well lesbianism could be tricky at an all boys school :p: But yeah... these schools dont seem to have a very good reputation with locals do they :s:

(Original post by F1 fanatic)
    well lesbianism could be tricky at an all boys school :p:
    Sounds like you're making a bet there, Stu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Sounds like you're making a bet there, Stu.
    hmm... I dont think it would be a safe enough bet :rofl: There's bound to be the odd 1 just to make me lose :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    posh american girls, they're the way forward, and the accent things true, btw, i know from experience
    cough cough.

that would be my neck of the woods....lol.

we love accents.

and dont assume I'm not in the posh part of texas, cause trust me, there is some very old oil money here!

ReputationRep:
    I went to a girls' Catholic boarding/day school at one point...weird place! And yes, I don't know about total sluts but everyone did assume that if you were seen talking to a boy (oooh!) it clearly meant you fancied him! You'd think they'd never seen a boy, which is completely untrue because it was mostly a day school! Plus we had orchestra with the boys' school. And the other girls' school - competition!
    I don't think we were any hotter than the average, unless you find blue check kilts and the sexy blue choir gowns (ahem) a turn-on. Though actually, we weren't all posh either (this is what you get when you let the 'nasty rabble', ie me and various others, in on scholarships/bursaries.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladymoon)
    im an ex public school girl and my pics on my profile so you can decide if im a "hot posh girl" lol as for the voice well ppl say i have a sexy voice and the uniform is worth the sacrifice thats for sure.................xxx
    hell yes.... mind you the girls at public schools near me are all rich farmers daughters, damn somerset..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tritogeneia1)
    I went to a girls' Catholic boarding/day school at one point...weird place! And yes, I don't know about total sluts but everyone did assume that if you were seen talking to a boy
    Well, I attended a co-ed private Catholic school for many years, and yes, the girls are quite easy--hence, quite slutty-- in comparison to public school students. Needless to say, I definitely preferred the public school atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    [huge generalisation]Fit yes. But when it comes down to it, in private schools most of them are boring daddies girls[huge generalisation/]

ReputationRep:
    1) complete wh*res
    2) frigid
    3) rampant lesbians
    Conversations usually go like this:

Person: "So, where do you go to school"
    Me: "..."
    Person: "WOW, is it true that you're all really rich, and either lesbians or virgins? Which one are you?
    Me: "I'm not going to answer that question.."
    Person: "I KNEW IT!!!! LESBIANS THE LOT OF YOU!"
    Me: "*sighs..."

ReputationRep:
    Well I hate to say it (actually no I don't, I find it quite funny) but it's true for a lot in my school!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futureaussiecto)
    Catholic girls are the other "hottie" category- but i suppose thats kind of the same as this!
    What about both catergories in one?

ReputationRep:
    My best mate is a private/all girls school leaver and she gets a different date each day I swear, so it must be true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    Although after 5 years of wearing a kilt, I'll never look at the Scottish in the same way again.
    We were kilted from years seven to eleven too.

Still, ours were green, blue and lighter blue. Better than the brown, brown and brown of the other girls' grammar school near us...

ReputationRep:
    personally its quite the opposite - I find posh girls are too fake and demanding - I prefer someone just to be themselves rather than try and fulfill some sort of stereotype...

ReputationRep:
    mmm fake catholic lesbians in little skirts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerbee)
    mmm fake catholic lesbians in little skirts
    now that I wouldn't complain about...

ReputationRep:
    avec suspenders

ReputationRep:
    :eek: damn thread

ReputationRep:
    Come on girls, don't any of you have a think for public school boys?? I sre as hell do and Bristol is positively crawling with them..

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.