Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well you mentioned stubble...

ReputationRep:
    i go to an all girls catholic school and we are definitely stereotyped by people who go to state schools who think that we're just a bunch of spoilt snobby rich *****es! we are not all like that but i guess ou accents are a lot more posh.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmm
    1) Grammar/Private School Girls - Hot
    2) Catholic Girls - Some can be hot, and people seem to think they are all really easy and up for it (which is not true, years in a Catholic school have told me that)
    3) Catholic Grammar School Girls - *drools*

Although, I would like to point out that I know some hot methodists.

Incidently, any hot girls that are up for a bundle, PM me

This should so be in GD. This discussion may well have great influence on my future choices.

I wouldn't mind being a teacher in the right place.

ReputationRep:
    There is a line 5.... (I think you passed it back on page 2 though)

Ah the memories of doing debate....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzieD)
    i go to an all girls catholic school and we are definitely stereotyped by people who go to state schools who think that we're just a bunch of spoilt snobby rich *****es! we are not all like that but i guess ou accents are a lot more posh.
    Thats not my stereotype of girls who go to all female private schools.

This is pretty much what I think of private school girls

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    This should so be in GD. This discussion may well have great influence on my future choices.

I wouldn't mind being a teacher in the right place.
    Hmmmmm, Abuse of a position of trust?

There is a line 5.... (I think you passed it back on page 2 though)

Ah the memories of doing debate....
    Did we see any hot girls at debate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kondar)
    Thats not my stereotype of girls who go to all female private schools.

This is pretty much what I think of private school girls

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nice pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Did we see any hot girls at debate?
    Plenty, you were just too busy making out you were a communist to that Lenin-wannabe.

(Original post by deej2)
    Hmmmmm, Abuse of a position of trust?
    It'd probably be abuse, but "trust" is hardly my favourite position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr_browne)
    Plenty, you were just too busy making out you were a communist to that Lenin-wannabe.
    Heh, that was funny.
    I remember that one now, there were some hot girls there. However, Ive seen hotter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    It'd probably be abuse, but "trust" is hardly my favourite position.
    5 - kids are still viewing TSR at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    There's loads of grammar schools down here, but my grammar school girl is fit so i'm agreeing

However.......... I would say that the state school girls are more appealing, mainly because they just look so much dirtier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    However.......... I would say that the state school girls are more appealing, mainly because they just look so much dirtier
    Hmm I would disagree....

A different kind of "dirty", alas.

ReputationRep:
    Its just because everyone seems to think grammar schools have never seen a guy before so will be gagging for it - simple really.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I would disagree....
    Hm... I do agree with the private school thing though, theres something about private school girls that can't be rivaled. Maybe it's just because we have so many grammar schools here that its not that much of a big deal being a grammar school girl (there are still plenty of dirty chavs in our grammar schools).

ReputationRep:
    Hm... I do agree with the private school thing though, theres something about private school girls that can't be rivaled. Maybe it's just because we have so many grammar schools here that its not that much of a big deal being a grammar school girl (there are still plenty of dirty chavs in our grammar schools).
    Ahh round here the ch*vs are common, grammer schools arent, like I say weve only really met them through debating competitions, although I have a couple of friends who go to them.

Ahh round here the ch*vs are common, grammer schools arent, like I say weve only really met them through debating competitions, although I have a couple of friends who go to them.
    Browne: next free lesson we have, we're checking out Bury Girls' Grammar. We'll see if we can catch a glimpse over one of the fences. I'd be happy, put it that way.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed 5.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.