Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Browne: next free lesson we have, we're checking out Bury Girls' Grammar. We'll see if we can catch a glimpse over one of the fences. I'd be happy, put it that way.
    What about me?
    I met some nice grammar school girls on retreat

ReputationRep:
    *bump up this convo*
    As supercat said before there are a bagillion girls schools around Herts... I can count about 6 near me :eek:
    I think it's unfair to assume all catholic school girls are either nuns/lesbians/****s.
    You're forgetting that some are psychotic too (all the psychological damage of being in a girls school and all)

(Original post by veryrandom)
    *bump up this convo*
    As supercat said before there are a bagillion girls schools around Herts... I can count about 6 near me :eek:
    I think it's unfair to assume all catholic school girls are either nuns/lesbians/****s.
    You're forgetting that some are psychotic too (all the psychological damage of being in a girls school and all)
    Hmmm. I could do with a psychologically-damaged girl, actually. For one thing, they'd have low standards.

They might even give me a say in the medication. I'd love to be able to chemically alter my girlfriend's moods.

ReputationRep:
    The liberal democrats for you ladies and gentlemen

(Original post by bikerx23)
    The liberal democrats for you ladies and gentlemen
    "The Liberal Democrats: Sex is Good!"

I'll see how they like that down at party HQ.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...sounded more like:
    "The liberal democrats - we love date rape"

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to even this out a bit. Public schoolboys are hot, but only some (the ones that play rugby)

However, not sure about all that buggery that apparently goes on.

ReputationRep:
    what about non-public school boys who play rugby though?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh public school boys and rugby :p:
    Non-public school boys and rugby in general is still good
    But the problem with some public school boys (but not all):... 'Ah, it appears I carn't farsten my wallet due to all the money bulging out of it!' Silly Rahs.

What's wrong if they're rich? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Posh girls. Fit. Voice

Yup, I get that!

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong if they're rich? :eek:
    Nothing wrong with them being rich (in fact that's alright!), it's just every bloody five minutes the routine of getting the money/flashy new gadget out...

ReputationRep:
    I hate to generalise, but...

Question that came up in college today. As a general state-school male, I seem to have developed the idea that posh girls are the ones to go for. They are, as we say in our poor schools, "fit". It must be the voice, or something. Or the uniforms. Mmmm. Excuse me.

Is there anyone else in any sort of agreement with me whatsoever? I did get some strange looks asserting it today.

we say 'fit' in our school! and it's a boarding school- aka public one. but i prefer to use 'hot'. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    Posh girls. Fit. Voice

Yup, I get that!
    Heh... it's the talking dirty in a cut glass accent isn't it? :rolleyes: men are so predictable.

ReputationRep:
    i go to a private school and a few girls i know just go out with the first boy they can get, aka sluts. Most are totally not into boys (yet).

ReputationRep:
    there aint nothing wrong with girls who went to a normal school. i went to a comprehensive school!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maims87)
    there aint nothing wrong with girls who went to a normal school. i went to a comprehensive school!!
    And there is the case for the prosecution m'lord!

ReputationRep:
    atleast is wasn't nuffink....

ReputationRep:
    I went to a state school, but because it was in Wales, everyone said that I had a posh accent.
    I used to get **** from the local comprehensive for thinking I was "too good for them". But then anyone in Wales with an English accent is considered posh.

ReputationRep:
    I hypotheticaly like sex and girls privates and girls with good grammar.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.