Turn on thread page Beta

Grammar/private school girls are t3h sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB)
    Heh... it's the talking dirty in a cut glass accent isn't it? :rolleyes: men are so predictable.
    Nope, talking clean provokes the same reaction

ReputationRep:
    nah

teh accent puts me off

(Original post by anycon)
    nah

teh accent puts me off
    But the rest of them is still A-OK...

ReputationRep:
    No actually, there's a gril doing English in my year who has a horrible posh voice and (surprise, surprise) eyes that are really close together. Now what does that suggest?? INBRED!

ReputationRep:
    No, I tell you what you guys all need.

Hot, rich, posh girls when they're drunk. Gosh, tragic circumstances occur. It's quite alarming!

(sorry to resurrect the thread. I was linked to it!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a private school girl.
    So far I feel like I've been discriminated against by unis and other college students because of it. Because of course I'm a posh ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zahra7fold)
    I'm a private school girl.
    So far I feel like I've been discriminated against by unis and other college students because of it. Because of course I'm a posh ******
    :hahaha: lol this thread is funny - I'm well off, well spoken and go to a fee-paying, all girls grammar school. Apparently I'm "gagging for it" and I never even realised.

(Original post by Lady_Muck)
    Hot, rich, posh girls when they're drunk.
    Agreed.
    (sorry to resurrect the thread. I was linked to it!)
    Who by? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Agreed.

By who? :p:
    whom*

Honestly: commoners. They can't even speak English.

ReputationRep:
    Neevuh cn I.

I iz frm da norf tho.

ReputationRep:
    I hate to generalise, but...

Question that came up in college today. As a general state-school male, I seem to have developed the idea that posh girls are the ones to go for. They are, as we say in our poor schools, "fit". It must be the voice, or something. Or the uniforms. Mmmm. Excuse me.

Is there anyone else in any sort of agreement with me whatsoever? I did get some strange looks asserting it today.
    Well I went to private school and wow the girls have SO much more class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    whom*

Honestly: commoners. They can't even speak English.
    I need elocution lessons, you should hear me speak. I have a really broad yorkshire accent

ReputationRep:
    Us private school boys tend to go for cheap slappers.

ReputationRep:

Question that came up in college today. As a general state-school male, I seem to have developed the idea that posh girls are the ones to go for. They are, as we say in our poor schools, "fit". It must be the voice, or something. Or the uniforms. Mmmm. Excuse me.

Is there anyone else in any sort of agreement with me whatsoever? I did get some strange looks asserting it today.
    Goodness me; yes. A lot.

But only the 'husky' ones: nothing beats that unmistakable sensation of being pleasured, aurally.

ReputationRep:

You are so right private school girls are generally much hotter although the accent helps, Catholic also helps. Lucky for me that my ex gf was Catholic and went to a private school then lol :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i am at all boys grammar boarding skool.however there is a sister school and some other all girls private skool down the road.yer i d say they are quite fit.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

By who M? :p:

A thread in the Warwick Forum. I couldn't resist.

It's a classic thread, I'm absolutely loving it (not apparently as much as I love the Willy, totally dependent upon those yokel locals you speak to! And I go to a mixed, it's just the fact I've boarded since I was 7. Must've had an adverse effect on the brain. Obviously, silly me)

Actually, you'll be pleased to here we currently have two cantonese lesbians in my boarding house. They've just been seperated as we took offence to them showering together.

(Original post by Lady_Muck)
    Actually, you'll be pleased to here we currently have two cantonese lesbians in my boarding house. They've just been seperated as we took offence to them showering together.
    You take offence; I'll take a camera.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of making a million, all it would take is a webcam.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.