Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok this is embarrassing.....

Basically, I cannot poo at my boyfriends house- there is no lock on the toilet door, the room is tiny and claustrophobic, and everyone upstairs can hear everything you have been doing in there.

I went to stay with my boyfriend for a few days, and obviously after a few days I didn't really feel "well", and I was very gassy I needed a pee so I went to the loo, and you know sometimes when you go to the loo a fart comes out without meaning to and it echos in the toilet? Well this happened to me. Not only did my boyfriend here, but his brother did too.

I'm mortified and don't think I can go back there

Someone make me feel better
    OP I know how you feel but you get over it eventually, when you reach a point where you're comfortable talking about that kinda stuff with him then you feel comfortable about...doing it. Tbh the reluctance for girls is because you feel unsexy, but being human shouldn't have to make you feel that way. Just try to ensure you get privacy...no lock doesn't sound good, I wouldn't be comfortable with that as I like 100% privacy, but the advice other ppl have posted sounds good; running the tap, electric toothbrish sounds, airfreshener, whatever. You can't just....not go for days that will cause serious internal problems lol. Stop feeling embarassed.

My job in Healthcare basically means I sometimes have to help people go to the toilet, and they always feel embarassed, so what do you think is worse, going alone to the bathroom at your boyfriends house or having someone in healthcare help you go to the bathroom? haha

ReputationRep:
    Wow I never thought people were like this around their bfs/gfs. They would have probably forgotten about it now I am just pleased that I seem to have a relationship where that sort of stuff isn't taboo in the slightest. I mean, I would not be embarrassed about farting in the same bed as him, let alone the same room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    After you said this, I thought about that too :giggle:

(Original post by kevin6767)
    Yes it is a reference to the advert
    Pahaha love it. I wish I had been cast as the little boy

ReputationRep:
    Ok this is embarrassing.....

Basically, I cannot poo at my boyfriends house- there is no lock on the toilet door, the room is tiny and claustrophobic, and everyone upstairs can hear everything you have been doing in there.

I went to stay with my boyfriend for a few days, and obviously after a few days I didn't really feel "well", and I was very gassy I needed a pee so I went to the loo, and you know sometimes when you go to the loo a fart comes out without meaning to and it echos in the toilet? Well this happened to me. Not only did my boyfriend here, but his brother did too.

I'm mortified and don't think I can go back there

Someone make me feel better
    should have done the fart on his face hahah

some of us like that

ReputationRep:
    That is disgusting, what boy wants a gassy girlfriend. Go outside and do it there. If my girlfriend farted in front of me it could well be the end of it.

ReputationRep:
    When you poo, if you put toilet paper down it first, you won't hear a splash.
    Just helping you for the inevitable 'POO' thread, when you do a noisy poop

Me and my boyfriend fart in front of each other all the time. At least 5 times a day. His brother is a bit embarrasing, but it's human nature. Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Just fart in outside lol then come back when ur r done

Just to add, it's mainly his brother I'm embarrassed about, I can get over my bf hearing but his bro is just

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you have to mind so much about doing something thats completely natural, especially if its in the bathroom, a perfectly appropriate place to fart or curl one out. Then again, there is a big line one shouldnt cross, a mate of mine unashamedly cracks out farts and directs it towards our friends when we are in public, its gone to the point where its pretty blasé.

ReputationRep:
    go in the garden.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I hate pissing or pooping when someones near.

Utter silence, then the sound of piss hitting water.

"Just emptying my bladder, getting the urine out."

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend fart in front of each other all the time. At least 5 times a day. His brother is a bit embarrasing, but it's human nature. Don't worry about it
    Always five times?

ReputationRep:
    How loud was the fart ? Was it an atomic fart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths freak!!!)
    how loud was the fart ? Was it an atomic fart? :s :d
    over 9000 decibels!

ReputationRep:
    Do they live in a shack? How the hell do they hear you.

ReputationRep:
    Oops, thought this was concenring the Fatal Accident Reconstruction Team.

*trundles off*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    :lolwut: I feel sorry for your girlfriend :erm: :sexface:
    So would I if I had one :teehee:

My ex was worse, she dutch-ovened me once, just as I was drifting off to sleep :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Grow up :P

lol, if they tease you a little just laugh as well, these things DO happen you know :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness this is utterly revolting. I'm astonished any boy would want to be with you after hearing this. Girl's should be banned from farting.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.