Turn on thread page Beta

i can poo while my bf is in same cubicle.. watch

okay so my bf and i have been together 2 and a half years..and we got to the stage where we really are not embarrassed about anything to do with each other. i can take a poo and have him sit on my lap. and we just talk. i know it might sound weird but its quite nice. we also have no problems farting, burping.....although we dont fart all the time naturally.i was wondering if there were any couples out there that did weird intimate/crazy stuff too???...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I really did not want to know that.

ReputationRep:
    does he wipe?

ReputationRep:
    Rudimentary creature of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

ReputationRep:
    how....fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    This country!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I really did not want to know that.
    This.

--

OP thankyou for your amazing revelation... I don't quite know what to do with myself now, but thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    he sits on your lap whilst you use the toilet?that's disgusting
    even if you are super close it doesn't mean you have to stop being a lady

ReputationRep:
    Pics Or GTFO.

Oh wait... scratch that.

ReputationRep:
    He must be a light boyfriend to be able to sit on your lap. Or you're very heavy. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Weird...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    okay so my bf and i have been together 2 and a half years..and we got to the stage where we really are not embarrassed about anything to do with each other. i can take a poo and have him sit on my lap. and we just talk. i know it might sound weird but its quite nice. we also have no problems farting, burping.....although we dont fart all the time naturally.i was wondering if there were any couples out there that did weird intimate/crazy stuff too???...
    I do this, but the girls tend to scream at me to "GET OUT!". Not sure why.

ReputationRep:
    An eye for an eye, a troll for a troll? I do hope the other thread is legit however, was hilarious to read :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    sexy

ReputationRep:
    Do you open your legs and let him **** through your legs too?

ReputationRep:
    This is why TSR needs an entrance exam with a 55% minimum pass level before being allowed to create an account. Pathetic :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    He must really love you to tolerate the smell of your ****

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of if I felt that comfortable around a partner, I'd never actually DO those things, because to me... it just shows the romance has gone. I mean farting and burping are fine... but toilet together? No.

ReputationRep:
    i only have one thing to say
    http://pdn4.mattters.com/photos/phot...f-trolling.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Weirdo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.