Turn on thread page Beta

i can poo while my bf is in same cubicle.. watch

ReputationRep:
    I have officially heard every phrase compiled in every language spoken; well done.

ReputationRep:
    Please remind me to shoot myself if my relationship ever stoops that low. Gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millyshyn)
    Er, well done, aren't you two just lovely
    yeah. pic of you two would be appriciated. just the two of you and some bottles of beer around you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I really did not want to know that.
    tahahah didnt either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Rudimentary creature of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    I can also quote from Mass Effect.

"Too close, Commander. Ten more seconds and we would have been swimming in molten sulphur".

I think mine is just as relevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK471993)
    I have officially heard every phrase compiled in every language spoken; well done.
    That just topped this wonderful thread, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Troll. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well.....at least nothing will ever happen which will embarrass either of you.

Fair play if you can be that comfortable with someone.

Though him sitting on your lap during that event is pretty odd.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta be ****ting me...

ReputationRep:
    After a hard days revision, there is nothing better than comming on tsr and reading some crazy threads.
    I get the idea that both of you are really close but come on. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    okay so my bf and i have been together 2 and a half years..and we got to the stage where we really are not embarrassed about anything to do with each other. i can take a poo and have him sit on my lap. and we just talk. i know it might sound weird but its quite nice. we also have no problems farting, burping.....although we dont fart all the time naturally.i was wondering if there were any couples out there that did weird intimate/crazy stuff too???...
    Um, he farts all the time, but I think that is man thing and kind of unavoidable as we live together. We only have one bathroom so I have used the toilet while he is in the shower and vice versa, but more for necessity rather than some weird sexual thing.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my last boyfriend were comfortable with each other peeing/burping/farting, but we made a conscious effort not to do so in front of each other - IMO when you do those things you become more like roommates and it can detract from the sexual attraction if you see each other this way.

I'd never in my life have my parter sit on my lap whilst I poo.
    It just seems seriously ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Me and my last boyfriend were comfortable with each other peeing/burping/farting, but we made a conscious effort not to do so in front of each other - IMO when you do those things you become more like roommates and it can detract from the sexual attraction if you see each other this way.

I'd never in my life have my parter sit on my lap whilst I poo.
    It just seems seriously ****ed up.
    you go the toilet in front of your roommates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    you go the toilet in front of your roommates?
    No, that's not what i meant - what I meant by that was that it makes your relationship more casual and .. I'm struggling to find a word.. functual? I'm not sure how to word it, but guys burp in front of their roommates and things (girls occasionally share toilet cubicles in clubs and such, although I've never been a fan of this) because they're close and very comfortable with each other. Getting to know someone in every way possible isn't always good for a relationship; I think these types of things - what your farts smell like etc - is information that can be kept from your partner, to retain sexual attraction.

ReputationRep:
    Lolwut. That's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    If this isn't real it's the strangest f***ing troll I've ever seen in my life.
    If it is real... I don't quite know what to say to that.
    May I ask why you felt the need to share this with thousands of people? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    No, that's not what i meant - what I meant by that was that it makes your relationship more casual and .. I'm struggling to find a word.. functual? I'm not sure how to word it, but guys burp in front of their roommates and things (girls occasionally share toilet cubicles in clubs and such, although I've never been a fan of this) because they're close and very comfortable with each other. Getting to know someone in every way possible isn't always good for a relationship; I think these types of things - what your farts smell like etc - is information that can be kept from your partner, to retain sexual attraction.
    Is that even a word? lol

I kinda get what you mean, its not romantic, but romance cant be 24/7. If something as insignificant as a fart is going to lose your sexual attraction to your partner how are you ever going live with someone. These things happen, its like saying you can't see your boyfriend clip his toe nails or brush his teeth cos you won't find him attractive anymore. My bf farts on a daily basis and ok I may not appreciate it at the time but I still get into bed with him every night, I still love him. Maybe its cos we've been together for 5 years or maybe I am just a lot more tolerant.

ReputationRep:
    You're hideous.

ReputationRep:
    See the horrible thing is I kinda believe you... which is horrible yet fascinating at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    A more pressing matter swiftly springs to mind:

Namely, what on Earth is your boyfriend doing in the ladies' lavatories in the first place? :holmes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.