Turn on thread page Beta

so basically, i am a girl. i'm not gay or anything, don't look manly, talk manly or whatever. i do motor sport for a hobby and im friends with mainly guys, so im comfortable talking to them and just being myself around them.
    i eat a lot for a girl (though im not fat), i swear a lot, and seem to lack feelings and say what i think before thinking about the consequences quite often haha.
    that's just me. but lately i've kinda been worried that im just seen as 'one of the lads' and that if guys i dont hang round with see me acting like this then they're immediately gonna judge and think im either gay/involved with one of my mates, or they'll just be put off.
    just need a few guys opinions on this!

ReputationRep:
    I doubt those are grounds for thinking that you are gay?

ReputationRep:
    know a girl like you who gets lots of co*k

ReputationRep:
    you'd just come off as a tomboy really.

i wouldn't assume you're a lezzer but i wouldn't necessarily want to go out with you either :dontknow:

but some guys like the tomboy thing so...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.