Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really worried Watch

ReputationRep:
    hi i know this is the wrong area to post in but you guys seem to give the best advice.

I was out playing with my air gun in the park today and I accidentally killed a swan, it was stupid i know, but ive done it now.

I now have the swan in my room and im trying to hide it from my flatmates.

I googled it and google has told me you can get 20 years in jail.... is this right?

thanks

John

ReputationRep:
    hi i know this is the wrong area to post in but you guys seem to give the best advice.

I was out playing with my air gun in the park today and I accidentally killed a swan, it was stupid i know, but ive done it now.

I now have the swan in my room and im trying to hide it from my flatmates.

I googled it and google has told me you can get 20 years in jail.... is this right?

thanks

John

You brought the swan home?

ReputationRep:
    It worries me this is in the health and relationship forum.
    What exactly are you doing to the swan in your room...

ReputationRep:
    illegal.. swans are the queens' animals...

ReputationRep:
    im not going to do anything to it.... I had to bring it home, i didnt wanted to get sent to prison. Im really worried. should I throw it in a skip?

im scared. Its damaging my health

ReputationRep:
    it was an accident. even though it's illegal I'm sure te police have more pressing issues to deal with than prosecuting someone who killed a swan. you should dispose of it. quickly and forget about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnjohnson_111)
    im not going to do anything to it.... I had to bring it home, i didnt wanted to get sent to prison. Im really worried. should I throw it in a skip?

im scared. Its damaging my health
    How did you manage to get the swan home in broad daylight, did no one try an stop you:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I hid it in a bush, went home and collected a wheelie bag, put it in and wheeled it home.

Also how do you get swan blood out of a tshirt?

i feel so stupid

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth is it in your room? Take it back

ReputationRep:
    ive hidden it under my desk, i dont want to look at it

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it's something we all have to go through at some point.

ReputationRep:
    All swans are going to seek revenge on you
    Flee, young one

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Seriously I can just imagine you pacing around with a dead swan stashed under your desk. If this isn't a joke, dump it in a ****ing skip or something, they aren't exactly going to trace it back to you.

ReputationRep:
    Feed it to your house mates say is turkey or chicken or something then they'll have eaten the evidence and they'll be accumplaces. Then atleast the evidence would have gone and you would know what swan tastes of

ReputationRep:
    A normal person would of ran.
    YOU on the other hand take it home in a wheelie bin and put it under your desk. That makes total sense.

ReputationRep:
    Considering its now dark, take it back out of your room (why you even contemplated bringing it back in the first place is beyond me), and put it where you killed it, then someone will just get rid of it in the morning, or put it in a skip, either way its dark, and im pretty sure itll start smelling soon....also how has no one noticed it in your room?! swans are flippin' huuuuuge!!!:eek2:

Just dont do it again!! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You're going to have to get rid of it because you could be arrested for animal cruelty, especially as swan's belong to the Queen.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still getting my head round the fact that you brought a swan to your house.

How did you manage to do that?

I can imagine that they're not the most lightest animals in the world.

But anyway, because it was unintentional, you'll probably get charged for birdslaughter.
    (Get it? As opposed to manslaughter?)

And 20 years for killing a swan?

What?

Even if it was intentional you wouldn't get 20 years.

There are people in this country who murder other people and get like, 2 hours of community service. That's the UK's justice system for you.

But don't worry, you'll be fine.

Just put it in a bin bag and let the bin men take it away (without them knowing the contents of course).

ReputationRep:
    How on earth did you manage to get a dead swan home without anyone noticing?

Do not go to the park to 'play' with your airgun, if your aim is that **** next time it could be a child.

ReputationRep:
    AHA, You took it home?!! Are you high?
    Yeah, it's a crime, they belong to the Crown,
    GET RID OF IT, you want a disease?
    Sheeesh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.