Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If someone's being racist to me... Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you...
    Agree
    27.78%
    Disagree
    72.22%

ReputationRep:
    ...I have every right to be racist back!
    Firstly, holding in your anger is not healthy so you gotta vent it out immediately. Secondly, let the aggressor have a taste of his own medicine so he thinks twice about doing it again thus I'm preventing more racism to my people.
    Agree or disagree? And why?

ReputationRep:
    That would make you just as bad as them. Don't sink to their pathetic level. In terms of retaliation, I'd mock them for their ignorance and general retardation, if they carried on I'd just KO the fool(s).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Firstly, holding in your anger is not healthy so you gotta vent it out immediately. Secondly, let the aggressor have a taste of his own medicine so he thinks twice about doing it again thus I'm preventing more racism to my people.
    Agree or disagree? And why?
    No you dont, thats stupid and irrational. Your issue is with him as an, individual not the entire race.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you would just **** them? Like Greenlaner says, insulting his entire race is un-needed.

ReputationRep:
    Don't stoop as low as him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Racist people are idiots.

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is sinking to who ever it is' level and showing you are just as bad. I don't rate that.

ReputationRep:
    Tempting as it is to say something equally as hurtful...no. It'd just become a vicious cycle and the next generation of people would think that stooping to someone's level in terms of racist insults is the way to beat down racism.

ReputationRep:
    Then you're a racist too.

ReputationRep:
    You can't fight fire with fire; it's better to show that person up for being ignorant than to stoop to their level.

ReputationRep:
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't be racist back.

But you can do this if you want:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&cli...&v=EJbZ50j929s

ReputationRep:
    i think rising above it is best.

ReputationRep:
    Nah absolutely not, I'll just move away from them.

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as being racist BACK; your just being racist - no if's and but's. You can insult him without targeting everyone of his race. Suffering racism doesn't justify turning into a racist yourself. He deserves to be insulted for his comments, however every member of his race doesn't deserve to be insulted.

ReputationRep:
    The only kind of racism I care about is active discrimination or acts of physical violence.

If someone is attacking you based on his race then sure, fight back. Going and discriminating against their entire race just makes you a ****ing ****, as would attacking random members of his race.

Anyway, posting such contentious bull**** makes you a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Insult him without being racist back

ReputationRep:
    No don't be racist back That's awful and is never acceptable under ANY circumstances. Shame on you for seeing it as such :nope:

No, you should headbutt him till they fall down then kick them to within an inch of his life instead. Much more gentlemanly

ReputationRep:
    Disagree. I'll be as pleasant as possible and ignore the racist vibe..
    That way he/ she can feel s**tty about his/her actions..

Retaliating by being racist seems quite immature. I wouldn't dare stoop to their level.

ReputationRep:
    It happened with me a few weeks ago when a bunch of chavs tried backing me up against the wall. I don't see the point in retaliating because then I'd be as bad as them.

It's stupid being "racist back" because I'm not racist myself and I don't want to stoop to their ignorant level.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.