Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i am a girl with short dark hair and need advice!
    anything easy- i dont have any money to buy anyyyything ahhh!

ReputationRep:
    Alice in wonderland is pretty easy if you've got a blue dress and get hold of a wig....
    'Literacy' is a bit vague, do you think it just means any character from a well-known book?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    Alice in wonderland is pretty easy if you've got a blue dress and get hold of a wig....
    'Literacy' is a bit vague, do you think it just means any character from a well-known book?
    i think it means that yeah..
    i thought about alice in wonderland, but a bit of an easy option, so not sure?:confused:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I assume you mean literary, not literacy...

Little red riding hood (red dress, red cape)

101 Dalmation (white with black spots)

Where's Wally?

Possibilities are endless really!

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter FTW! <3

ReputationRep:
    Go as Moby ****.

ReputationRep:
    Elizabeth Bennet

ReputationRep:
    Dress as a book? (Only if you're anything like me, I did that once.. though people don't generally approve of that as a literary character..:dry:)
    I found a cardboard box, broke it into two and styled it out from there.. I like creative projects.

ReputationRep:
    Sally Bowles? Black vest, black shorts, cheap black sotckings, green makeup, call everyone 'daaaarling' and waggle your green nails at them?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to a Literary themed party before and I dressed as Lolita; wore a cute sundress and some of those heart shaped sunglasses.

ReputationRep:
    A character from the Great Gatsby? You could wear a flapper style outfit if you have short dark hair.
    Loose fitting short dresses, lots of pearls, feathers in your hair and a long cigarette!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.