Turn on thread page Beta

party theme 'literacy charecters' HELP! watch

ReputationRep:
    i am a girl with short dark hair and need advice!
    anything easy- i dont have any money to buy anyyyything ahhh!

ReputationRep:
    Alice in wonderland is pretty easy if you've got a blue dress and get hold of a wig....
    'Literacy' is a bit vague, do you think it just means any character from a well-known book?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    Alice in wonderland is pretty easy if you've got a blue dress and get hold of a wig....
    'Literacy' is a bit vague, do you think it just means any character from a well-known book?
    i think it means that yeah..
    i thought about alice in wonderland, but a bit of an easy option, so not sure?:confused:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I assume you mean literary, not literacy...

Little red riding hood (red dress, red cape)

101 Dalmation (white with black spots)

Where's Wally?

Possibilities are endless really!

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter FTW! <3

ReputationRep:
    Go as Moby ****.

ReputationRep:
    Elizabeth Bennet

ReputationRep:
    Dress as a book? (Only if you're anything like me, I did that once.. though people don't generally approve of that as a literary character..:dry:)
    I found a cardboard box, broke it into two and styled it out from there.. I like creative projects.

ReputationRep:
    Sally Bowles? Black vest, black shorts, cheap black sotckings, green makeup, call everyone 'daaaarling' and waggle your green nails at them?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to a Literary themed party before and I dressed as Lolita; wore a cute sundress and some of those heart shaped sunglasses.

ReputationRep:
    A character from the Great Gatsby? You could wear a flapper style outfit if you have short dark hair.
    Loose fitting short dresses, lots of pearls, feathers in your hair and a long cigarette!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.