Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haha:
    A-Level

DD, including Mathematics or Physics. Applicants with three relevant A Level passes may be considered for Year 2 entry.

http://www.uws.ac.uk/courses/ug-cour...p?courseid=516

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LB3)
    I think you need to look up the meaning of the word 'literally.'
    And i think you need to look up the word sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    You know, as much as I despise the Tories, they may have a point here....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.S Lecce)
    And i think you need to look up the word sarcasm.
    Will do mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christhebull)
    Easy is kind of course dependent, because Westminster do easy offers for courses like acupuncture and homeopathy (or at least, they DID until they had to close that course), but they want AAB for architecture (even though the website still said BBB) and flatly rejected me

Whilst one of my friends has an EE offer for Classics at KCL, this is because he did Ancient Greek and Latin A Levels; demonstrating his ability to find a school that would let him take both subjects. More generally, the "University Colleges" - not UCL or the Oxford college, but places like Falmouth and Leeds Trinity which have degree awarding powers but are not actual universities, are likely to have low offers (obvious exemption is the New College of the Humanities). Many of them are, along with Liverpool Hope, former teacher training colleges.

St Mary's Twickenham has the course entry requirements in colour coded bands, although despite being points based, the hardest offers still must include 2 B grades, which other courses with higher points based offers may not require. (One could get ACCe and therefore get into a 300 points offer elsewhere but not a 260 points including BB offer for St Mary's)
    Falmouth has actually been known to be quite hard to get into, yes there may be low entry requirements but the skills needed to actually receive and offer is off the chart. You have to have an amazing portfolio and the interview is tough, yes its no Goldsmith but it doesn't deserve to be degraded just because it has low entry requirements. With art universities like Falmouth, (it was an art institute but now a university) it is skill and academia.

ReputationRep:
    London South Bank/Middlesex
    All you need to bring is your passport, if not your oyster card will do
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Look for undersubscribed courses. Not universities.

ReputationRep:
    Teesside University and the University of Sunderland have pretty low entry requirements.

ReputationRep:
    Wolverhampton, this girl from my sixth form got in there to study a BA with 120 points. My university requires that for a foundation degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wick3d)
    Aim high, don't aim so low.

Have a bit of confidence.
    Excellent advice Gin-san!

ReputationRep:
    You lot are really late on the scene. I think she made her choice....

ReputationRep:
    do you like your uni? Hows the dorms?

ReputationRep:
    Anglia Ruskin.

ReputationRep:
    Solent like to give people a chance small class sizes right in the city centre halls again close to the city centre and the lectures really help as do the tutor if you ask for help

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.