Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You've tried everything?

Well, you could leave. Or you could start reporting him. :|

ReputationRep:
    If you're not a troll...

...then leave him alone, maybe he's annoying you on purpose because you're doing something to annoy him?

I thought from the thread title you were going to say he hadn't washed up for months or hadn't showered for months, or had peed on the carpet or something...what you're complaining about really isn't that bad!

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone disregarding the fact that OP refuses to contact the landlord because they have stolen credit cards? Both of them should be evicted. Filthy behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a-level john)
    you tryna say i dont?
    No, I'm just saying that it would be a lot worse if he didn't shower at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Actually, there's research to suggest oils produced by the body helps keep up clean, much the same as for hair.
    so you don't wash your hands after you piss or sh;t?

i imagine it to be worse for girls since you're hands will practically be touching your anus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananabrain)
    No, I'm just saying that it would be a lot worse if he didn't shower at all.
    thanks for stating the obvious lol

ReputationRep:
    grow up, troll

Yeah well, you best expect trolls coming up on these threads if you're gunna post your stupid life stories on here!

ReputationRep:
    The keyboard you are typing on is harbouring more germs than a public toilet seat.

Unless you washed it within the last 6 hours.

ReputationRep:
    He showers once every three days? I would welcome such regular showering from my housemate, who managed a disturbing 6 weeks without taking a shower and only showered when prompted by my other housmate's girlfriend. He also doesn't wash his hands when he pees.
    The cigarette thing sounds like pretty petty complaining to me. Being able to smell cigarettes won't give yo cancer.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, you sound like a douche. He really doesn't sound that bad.

ReputationRep:
    OP was a troll (was because he's now banned). Since he made his username this month, we can assume he's still doing his A-levels, how many a-level students can afford their own flatshare? From the maturity, or lack thereof, shown in his OP, I seriously doubt he is a mature student either.

ReputationRep:
    i imagine it to be worse for girls since you're hands will practically be touching your anus
    Why would anyone'shands be touching their anus when they poop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty Pryde)
    Why would anyone'shands be touching their anus when they poop?
    I hope you don't expect him to reply. He's banned :p:

Closing this thread for obvious reasons.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.