Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am so angry I feel like punching my laptop watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    punching a laptop beause he told one white lie, cripes dont want to think what your going to do if anything proper comes up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marie1304)
    aww hun, *hug* men are such dicks, i say confront him for being an outright liar... x
    Hooray for generalisations

Just out of interest, why is everyone saying that OP is controlling?
    Personally I'd be really pissed off if a partner lied to me. Ok, so it's not exactly a big lie by any means, but it's the principle of not lying that counts, not the actual lie itself.

Although OP: tone down on the aggression yeah? Bad karma.

ReputationRep:
    Nice thread title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Hooray for generalisations

Just out of interest, why is everyone saying that OP is controlling?
    Personally I'd be really pissed off if a partner lied to me. Ok, so it's not exactly a big lie by any means, but it's the principle of not lying that counts, not the actual lie itself.

Although OP: tone down on the aggression yeah? Bad karma.
    I've seen you on quite a few threads, I think you have interesting opinions .
    I know this because I tried to give positive rep and it wouldn't let me because I already did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elf.)
    I've seen you on quite a few threads, I think you have interesting opinions .
    I know this because I tried to give positive rep and it wouldn't let me because I already did.
    I do my best to be at least of vague interest :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I do my best to be at least of vague interest :awesome:
    Haha that's a good aim to have

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.