Business and Economics AS at GCSE Watch

This discussion is closed.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Has any1 attempted an AS level at the age of 15? ie last year of GCSE? Particularly business and economics, because my teacher reckons i should do the As, but i dont know if it'll b a complete waste of time any views, pointers, past experiences?
Me2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm doing french AS this year, and i'm 15 in yr11, i find it quite easy (A in mock)... but that may be because its a language?

p.s. my sis did AS drama in yr11 and got a C
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
(Original post by Me2)
i'm doing french AS this year, and i'm 15 in yr11, i find it quite easy (A in mock)... but that may be because its a language?

p.s. my sis did AS drama in yr11 and got a C
k, cheers, if its possible ill give it a go then.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did A level Latin in year 11. Been learning it since about 6/7 though so it wasnt really difficult for me.
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd do busines studies a year early, the syllabus ps parctically the same, in fact its a waste of time at AS level, it is one of those subjects that is impossible to fail if you have a good memory because aslong as you can write about something familiar in essay format you get loads of marks.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
I'd do busines studies a year early, the syllabus ps parctically the same, in fact its a waste of time at AS level, it is one of those subjects that is impossible to fail if you have a good memory because aslong as you can write about something familiar in essay format you get loads of marks.
excellent, thts reely gd actually. cheers, im off to do AS then
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm currently doing AS Economics and to be honest its probably the easiest subject I do. Given the chance, I would have done it earlier. The exam board I'm doing requires no coursework and there arn't even any essay questions in the exam.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads