Turn on thread page Beta

Redheads are the sexiest girls, who agrees? watch

ReputationRep:
    My favourite girls are redheads without a doubt. Who agrees? What do you think of these redheads?....

ReputationRep:
    i agree, redheads are awesome.
    especially those who are not actually naturally red, but have dyed it so its reaaaally red :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    i agree, redheads are awesome.
    especially those who are not actually naturally red, but have dyed it so its reaaaally red :ninja:
    Yup, totally agree. I don't mind if it's natural red or dyed red, they are still smoking hot.

ReputationRep:
    nah, brunettes are best

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind redheads but I sort of hate how some girls have recently jumped on the redhead bandwagon. A lot of girls, that would never have dyed their hair red before, are now walking all over the place with red hair or red highlights. I don't mind if some just did it out of interest. But it's the sheep that do it to copy others that slightly annoy me. They're all sheep the lot of them. They can't be original

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I think photos of redheads with nature in the background are beautiful (like my Geography text book :blush:)

Also...
    Spoiler:
    Show

And of course, the one and only...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd go lesbian for her:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    There are hot ginger men as well:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    thing aba gingers is there either uber fugly or uber fit ive never seen one whos inbetween

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    thing aba gingers is there either uber fugly or uber fit ive never seen one whos inbetween
    This.

But aye do fancy myself a bit o' ginger like.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like the fake ones.

ReputationRep:
    Second girl in OP is ugly. I'm not a huge fan of ginger hair but darker red hair is hot stuff:

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know, if someone has dyed their hair red [i.e. they're not ginger] the curtains may not match the rug.

ReputationRep:
    Nope Blondes are best

ReputationRep:
    Some are, some aren't.

Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    I complimented a girl with dyed red hair today in the local shopping centre, had her smiling and blushing. Redheads are sexy.

ReputationRep:
    nah, brunettes all the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    Hmmm I see your point but most of the redheads I've met are smoking hot.

ReputationRep:
    Will be chillin' in this thread for the pictures, and very little else. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    im a redhead. i agree.
    Post a pic of yourself, please.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.