Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from UBS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mab13)
    Anyone heard from UBS?
    Not yet, did the tests then nothing.

Reading last years thread, UBS seem to just call you out of the blue in late January :eek: Can't imagine that being a barrel of laughs.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for UBS too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glen_Nichols)
    Still waiting for UBS too
    What stage are you at with interviews and the like?

ReputationRep:
    Wooo DB rejection!
    And A Jaguar Land Rover AC (Engineering) - But I have an exam

Typical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    Wooo DB rejection!

Typical!
    You've joined an esteemed club of DB rejectees :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    Wooo DB rejection!

Typical!
    sorry to hear that. when did yuou apply to DB??
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Having a bit of an issue with the UBS tests, no computer seems to have the right browser!

ReputationRep:
    For all BARCAP people. There will be 3 ACs/Interviews scheduled. 23rd & 26th Jan and 3rd Feb and they are looking to fill all their spots on these dates. Ppl have been told about 26th but I haven't heard anybody on the other dates although sure most people would have heard by now.

I can't attend any...great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A54321A)
    For all BARCAP people. There will be 3 ACs/Interviews scheduled. 23rd & 26th Jan and 3rd Feb and they are looking to fill all their spots on these dates. Ppl have been told about 26th but I haven't heard anybody on the other dates although sure most people would have heard by now.

I can't attend any...great.
    is that true??
    gahh, submitted my application this week, did the tests yesterday, so I'm guessing I'm too late.

Is it too late to apply to RBS and BNPP do you think? Will they be similarly miles through the process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    Having a bit of an issue with the UBS tests, no computer seems to have the right browser!
    Just download the latest version of firefox and it works fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHITKA)
    You've joined an esteemed club of DB rejectees :cool:
    did you do Deutsche tests?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had a Credit Suisse telephone interview? Is it competency based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangst)
    did you do Deutsche tests?
    I did indeed.

ReputationRep:
    do UBS pre-screen applications or is it just apply...do tests...then application screening....

cheers
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by gangst)
    do UBS pre-screen applications or is it just apply...do tests...then application screening....

cheers
    Well they sent me a message to do the tests after I submitted my application at 3am this morning, so I don't think they pre-screened mine...

ReputationRep:
    just did the DB scholarship numerical test; definitely harder than the one for spring week. managed 18/20. For people who did it how did you find it??

ReputationRep:
    What stage are you at with interviews and the like?
    Applied to RBS, UBS, GS, CS, HSBC, M&S, Citi and BNPP. Been rejected by BNPP but (maybe?) getting an interview at RBS, not confirmed yet. Outside of that I've been doing any tests asked ~ was hoping to get interviewed before I was back at uni...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just download the latest version of firefox and it works fine.
    Didn't work, but thanks anyway! Turns out anything higher than Vista isn't supported. Time to dig out the dusty old first laptop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glen_Nichols)
    Applied to RBS, UBS, GS, CS, HSBC, M&S, Citi and BNPP. Been rejected by BNPP but (maybe?) getting an interview at RBS, not confirmed yet. Outside of that I've been doing any tests asked ~ was hoping to get interviewed before I was back at uni...
    You're one of the only people to have heard from bnpp. What division you going for?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.