Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHITKA)
    You're one of the only people to have heard from bnpp. What division you going for?
    Not sure, markets probably.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just did the UBS test - might as well give up now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glen_Nichols)
    Applied to RBS, UBS, GS, CS, HSBC, M&S, Citi and BNPP. Been rejected by BNPP but (maybe?) getting an interview at RBS, not confirmed yet. Outside of that I've been doing any tests asked ~ was hoping to get interviewed before I was back at uni...
    your in exactly the same position as me regarding RBS and BNPP!

was your RBS email basically "passed the tests, been invited to AC, AC dates for your division not known yet"...then did it end by saying something about places not being guaranteed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Nonsense)
    is that true??
    gahh, submitted my application this week, did the tests yesterday, so I'm guessing I'm too late.

Is it too late to apply to RBS and BNPP do you think? Will they be similarly miles through the process?
    Could be running it a little late but as I said I haven't heard anyone who has got 23rd or 3rd feb (so maybe not everyone has heard).

Can't really comment on RBS/BNPP but tbh at this stage no news is good news and little /no offers have been made as far as I'm aware.

ReputationRep:
    MS rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    your in exactly the same position as me regarding RBS and BNPP!

was your RBS email basically "passed the tests, been invited to AC, AC dates for your division not known yet"...then did it end by saying something about places not being guaranteed?
    Exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcp2)
    MS rejection
    After what stage. I'm still pending following interview on 23rd but I know others have been moved on since then.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im not in the UK for the past 3 weeks, and will not be returning for another 4 days, are you guys receiving interview/AC offers by phone or email. I would like to know as my UK phone has been switched off for the past 3 weeks.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A54321A)
    After what stage. I'm still pending following interview on 23rd but I know others have been moved on since then.
    When did you both apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcp2)
    MS rejection
    How do you find out your MS status. I carnt seem to find the log in page to check?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rss123)
    How do you find out your MS status. I carnt seem to find the log in page to check?
    Thank you
    They don't let you check the application status online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    Just did the UBS test - might as well give up now.
    Tougher than the other numericals? How could the logical have been harder than the RBS log test?! . I was about to do it myself...feeling slightly put off now!
    Is it SHL?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Salvius)
    Tougher than the other numericals? How could the logical have been harder than the RBS log test?! . I was about to do it myself...feeling slightly put off now!
    Is it SHL?
    It was my first one, kinda scared now. Didn't realise it was so tough. Think I might go for the DB Campus Rep role rather than even considering submitting apps for the Spring Insight and Scholarship at DB, CS and BOAML. Also still waiting on the a-okay from some people for permission to use them as referees on my CV - they're not replying SHL? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Rookie mistake of just deciding on Sunday I wanted to apply to some schemes

ReputationRep:
    How long after taking the HSBC numerical did people hear back? I did the test yesterday...didn't even get a confirmation e-mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    It was my first one, kinda scared now. Didn't realise it was so tough. Think I might go for the DB Campus Rep role rather than even considering submitting apps for the Spring Insight and Scholarship at DB, CS and BOAML. Also still waiting on the a-okay from some people for permission to use them as referees on my CV - they're not replying SHL? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Rookie mistake of just deciding on Sunday I wanted to apply to some schemes
    Don't need references yet

(Original post by A54321A)
    After numerical, quite some time after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilly xx)
    When did you both apply?
    end of october

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if no news is good news.

Worried after hearing about Nomura having everything filled up already. Kinda worried that a bunch of them won't even bother replying back as they'll just only look at a handful of applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    I dont think my interview from JP could have gone any better!! - I over reacted b4 lol

Hope that helps
    which uni do you go to and wat you studying??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Not sure if no news is good news.

Worried after hearing about Nomura having everything filled up already. Kinda worried that a bunch of them won't even bother replying back as they'll just only look at a handful of applications.
    How was the Barcap interview, it was today, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    How was the Barcap interview, it was today, no?
    You scared me for a second lol. No, it's on the 26th of January.

I put in 12.30 or something but they then changed it to 7.30 and said that they said morning session in the email.

Ouch! 7.30am there, I'm gonna be tired as hell!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.