Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedbird)
    Funny how people always round their grades up 'by mistake', and not down.
    If i'd done it on purpose, why would I tell HR before i'd even been to an AC? And it's not like I needed to round my grades up, I don't recall 440 UCAS points being too low...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bella.lake)
    Ive got an AC for MS coming up, but after re-looking at my CV while preparing i've noticed I put A* for one of my subjects which was meant to mean A*astrix* (I wanted to indicate I had 100UMS for 4 modules, probably to try and ease my bitterness at just missing A*) but I missed off the astrix note at the bottom so now it looks like an A* grade!
    Ive contacted HR now and told them what's happened, so given that i've told them before any offer has been made do you think it will be okay? I doubt they'd reject someone for having A*AA instead of A*A*A, and it was a genuine mistake i've come clean about before offer. Fingers crossed.
    How did you miss the note at the bottom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Don_123)
    How did you miss the note at the bottom?
    I'm not sure, I kept deleting it and putting it back in as I was unsure whether to include it, and I must have ended up saving the deleted version without deleting the astrix.

Meh, lets be honest it wouldn't have made any advantage to my application. I'll just wait and see what HR say.

ReputationRep:
    Got my MS phone interview coming up, can anyone whos done one give me any clues as to the general format/ type of queston?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mashman9)
    Got my MS phone interview coming up, can anyone whos done one give me any clues as to the general format/ type of queston?
    Sorry I can't help with regards to your question (well, unless the vague 'mainly competencies with some technical/commercial awareness questions' will do). But I'd like to ask for what day is your interview scheduled as this gives me some hope that interviews are still rolling in.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    does Citi only do numerical or other tests as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10realmadrid)
    Hey,

Im uploading CV for sure, and im thinking of maybe uploading a CL and transcript, how about you? What do you think is the requirement for supporting documents, I have not seen anything specific about what supporting documents?
    i haven't seen anything in particular neither actually...
    maybe it just means that they do not require anything for this application...

in the end i think i'm just going to upload a CV... to write a CL maybe is too much since they do not require anything...

ReputationRep:
    For BOA I just included the CL in the same document just in case, although they didn't really seem to be asking for it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jack_the_ripper)
    does Citi only do numerical or other tests as well?
    FFS, I answered you before saying I think it's just numerical. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    FFS, I answered you before saying I think it's just numerical. :facepalm:
    i've got a logic test for citiquest
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by icancount23)
    i've got a logic test for citiquest
    OK, then my thoughts were clearly mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    OK, then my thoughts were clearly mistaken.
    Then why were you getting annoyed at him for asking again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobby)
    For some reason I'm inclined to believe that it's still just the numerical. (yes, I'm aware that you said you 'received' a logical)

ReputationRep:
    I'd actually be annoyed if I got in with Citi after my test performance.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bobby)
    Because I was informed of the logical after he asked me again.

I'd have thought that was clear? :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh, forgot to say: my friend applied to BarCap on 31st December and has an AC tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea how their recruitment system works...

ReputationRep:
    just did the citi logic test whilst hanging pretty badly, not much fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icancount23)
    just did the citi logic test whilst hanging pretty badly, not much fun!
    did you get to do a numerical ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecodman)
    did you get to do a numerical ???
    only done the logical so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moritzplatz)
    i think it's right.
    btw what documents did you upload?
    Everyones confused about this. I was too. But in the infomation section on the Spring Week it has

"Requirements

You should be expecting to graduate in 2014 and should have obtained a minimum of 320 UCAS or equivalent, studying towards any degree discipline. Strong academic qualifications are important but you’ll also need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets.

How to apply

Application deadline is 30 January 2012

Programme dates run from 26 March – 30 March 2012

You will need to submit your CV and cover letter indicating the business areas that are of interest to you.

www.baml.com/CampusEMEA"

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.