Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHITKA)
    Out of interest mate how many questions did you answer on the test they made you do on the day of the AC?
    Maybe 16?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    Maybe 16?
    Out of the 40? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WHITKA)
    Out of the 40? :O
    Our test was different, just a numerical, 20 questions.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have applied to the UBS Horizon programme just before the deadline. However, if I want to check my job submission status on the UBS website, it says that there is no job submission status to display???
    Anyone else has the same issue?

ReputationRep:
    Waiting: GS
    Interview: BoAML
    Post-Interview waiting: CS, RBS
    Offer: JP

All for tech...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris:))
    Hi, I have applied to the UBS Horizon programme just before the deadline. However, if I want to check my job submission status on the UBS website, it says that there is no job submission status to display???
    Anyone else has the same issue?
    I submitted my application on jan 16. and on the 17th got an email saying I should take the online tests within a week. Then, the same day, I got an email saying that "to ensure you have the best possible chance of securing a place on the program, you complete the testing by 5pm on Thursday 19th January."

You haven't heard back at all? I do not mean to discourage you but it seems something might have gone wrong for you...
    Hope not though!

P.s. just checked, my application status says:Application Complete. You might wanna ring them, although it might be a bit too late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chachu201)
    Waiting: GS
    Interview: BoAML
    Post-Interview waiting: CS, RBS
    Offer: JP

All for tech...
    When's your ML interview?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Was it harder than a usual numerical?
    (Original post by miml)
    Maybe 16?
    Rejected: CS, MS
    No news after tests: RBS, BarCap, BarCap, HSBC, Citi
    No news: GS, BoAML, Nomura, DB
    Waiting: UBS

Understandably, I'm now getting a little annoyed at the complete lack of news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    In terms of questions, probably not.

Pushed for time though.

ReputationRep:

Rejected: CS, MS
    No news after tests: RBS, BarCap, BarCap, HSBC, Citi
    No news: GS, BoAML, Nomura, DB
    Waiting: UBS

Understandably, I'm now getting a little annoyed at the complete lack of news.
    Have you not done a test for DB?

ReputationRep:
    All people who are going for JP S&T (definitely the earlier interview day, not sure about the later interview day) - They said we would hear by tomorrow, so I'm guessing possibly today?

I guess the reason for the delays etc is that if you think about it we're their least important job. So the wait continues...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomasK)
    Actually, it would be kinda interesting to know for what other people are still waiting on, so if anyone wants to join, be my guest.

Rejections: UBS, SEO London, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Nomura, HSBC, BP

Yet to hear from for an interview/AC: Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Bank of America, Citigroup

AC/shortlist sort of thing: ICAP, RBS
    Did you have a phone interview for BP, or just a straight rejection?

ReputationRep:
    Rejections: JPM, DB, MS, HSBC, BNPP
    No news:, Citi, BAML, GS, , Nomura
    Waiting post tests: CS, BarCap, UBS
    Unconfirmed Possible AC: RBS

So to summarise...im fooked!!!

Add RBS to the rejection list ^

just got an email saying places at the AC are filled

so now its
    Rejections: JPM, DB, MS, HSBC, BNPP, RBS
    No news:, Citi, BAML, GS, , Nomura
    Waiting post tests: CS, BarCap, UBS
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mcp2)
    Have you not done a test for DB?
    Nah, just applied the other day and got a test invite today.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you again for your application to The Royal Bank of Scotland graduate development programme.

Unfortunately the position that you have applied for has now filled and therefore we will not be proceeding with your application. Should this change we will contact you but we will not be able to transfer your application to a different programme. However, we may contact you if a different vacancy becomes available which we believe you may be suitable for.

For GBM Banking

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if MS use the phone interview to actually reject people or its more of a check before AC?

Also any clues as to whats involved in an MS phone interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughforever)
    Thank you again for your application to The Royal Bank of Scotland graduate development programme.

Unfortunately the position that you have applied for has now filled and therefore we will not be proceeding with your application. Should this change we will contact you but we will not be able to transfer your application to a different programme. However, we may contact you if a different vacancy becomes available which we believe you may be suitable for.

For GBM Banking
    Nooo, crap news for anyone still in the running with RBS I suppose.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    WHHHHHHHAAAAAT THE F**K?

RBS just emailed me saying that the position is filled!!

EDIT: I see that I'm not the only one that got that email...

ReputationRep:
    WHHHHHHHAAAAAT THE F**K?

RBS just emailed me saying that the position is filled!!

EDIT: I see that I'm not the only one that got that email...
    Ive got it as well. Had to turn down an AC as well. Dont know if i should laugh or cry. Hopefully the other 7 or so applications can yield at least 1 successful outcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Ive got it as well. Had to turn down an AC as well. Dont know if i should laugh or cry. Hopefully the other 7 or so applications can yield at least 1 successful outcome
    :eek: Did you guys aplly to gbm markets???!!! did you receive an unofficial ac offer??

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.