Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebam_uk)
    To be fair they are still sorting out sumer intership applications, ( had my summer internship phone interview last week). I would guess reviewing of spring week apps would be lower down the list...
    Isn't that what I said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    I'm guessing you've applied to MS and BC? You go to UCL don't you?
    Yes and yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mSet)
    Literally no way these have started reading applications yet. They get through FT and Summer internships first.
    I spoke to a MS graduate recruiter and she confirmed they have already started looking through Spring Week apps!

ReputationRep:
    does nomura only offer spring internships for female students?
    Apparently so.

Isn't it ironic, now there's gender diversity in trying to promote women in the industry.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen BNPPs essay that they require?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    Apparently so.

Isn't it ironic, now there's gender diversity in trying to promote women in the industry.
    thanks for the reply, but I did some searching and discovered that they offer a 3 day programme that is open to both male and female students.

Do you know if the big 4 offer SW internships?

ReputationRep:
    can someone PLEASE send me the link for the morgan stanley application page? Im going round in circles. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    Yes and yes
    cool, which divisions?

ReputationRep:
    cool, which divisions?
    For MS it's not division specific it's just for front office so you rotate around IB, S+T, Asset Management etc which is quite good because I'm not sure what area I'd like to work in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Yeah! What does it even mean :s

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who have problem with my application to MS? When I try to fill in my uni and major in the drop down menu the name of my uni appears (great) but I can't click it, WTF? Works neither in Chrome, Safari or Firefox so it shouldn't be the browser. Anyone that has the same experience?:confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Raphael_R)
    Am I the only one who have problem with my application to MS? When I try to fill in my uni and major in the drop down menu the name of my uni appears (great) but I can't click it, WTF? Works neither in Chrome, Safari or Firefox so it shouldn't be the browser. Anyone that has the same experience?:confused:
    Yea I had the same issue. Type up the whole name of your uni as you can see it in the drop down menu (instead of clicking it). Same with major.

I had a real pain uploading my CV as well with MS. Finally ended up just copy pasting it the space given instead of attaching a document because how bad the formatting became after attaching.

ReputationRep:
    what's this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goape)
    HSBC do 1st year internships I think.
    Retail Banking though. Better than nothing I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 24craigour)
    Retail Banking though. Better than nothing I guess.
    I wouldn't agree with that.

Investment banking > private banking > nothing >>> retail banking.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I hope your applications are going well, for those of you looking for a summer internship you should check out the conference in my signature. This year we have nine summer internships for applicants of the conference which is a great opportunity for non-penultimate year students to gain some experience at some world class firms!

Feel free to message me with any questions or post in the thread I started (In this forum)

ReputationRep:
    Is Lehman Brothers running a spring programme this year? Can't find info about it anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry S Truman)
    Is Lehman Brothers running a spring programme this year? Can't find info about it anywhere.
    LOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry S Truman)
    You will find out when you reach the year 2008 in your history course

ReputationRep:
    You will find out when you reach the year 2008 in your history course
    No spoilers, plz. I've only just gotten to Thatcher and I want to go into the twenty years after her knowing as little as possible.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.