The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3280
Original post by icancount23
living on the edge!

Original post by Michael XYZ
Lol at confidential stuff.

What they gonna do, look around your TSR posts in the hope they find out who you are and reject you? XD

This was an allusion !

I had asked him to copy & paste the mail from GS here and he said no because this would be confidential.

I don't know any dates lol
Original post by i_hate_teeth
We aren't douches. The banks see us as the future of their business. The douches are the jealous losers with no interviews, offers or personality who neg people who are making progress in the industry.

He was talking about people who are good at what they do, lol what on earth made you think you are one of those people?

Also you once again demonstrate how little you know about IB. Banks don't see us as their future you petulant little jackbag, given the high turn over rates and the vast majority being in it for the exit ops. The big elephant in the room has always been the fact that these jobs are highly unlikely to be long term commitments.

Sometimes the **** you come out with I wonder if you're even telling the truth about being at uni, you sound like a 14 year old in all honesty.
Reply 3282
Original post by jevira
This was an allusion !

I had asked him to copy & paste the mail from GS here and he said no because this would be confidential.

Neither do GS, they wait for everyone else to announce theirs and then make it so that they clash with as many other firms as possible.
Original post by jevira
This was an allusion !

lol well played mate:smile:
We aren't douches. The banks see us as the future of their business. The douches are the jealous losers with no interviews, offers or personality who neg people who are making progress in the industry.

LOL, typical Internet badman.
Reply 3285
BoAML rejection
Seriously guys, stock bickering. LawQC and i_hate_teeth, your ludicrous arrogance just makes you sound incredibly immature and insecure. Please grow up.
Reply 3287
Original post by jevira
BoAML rejection

Tough luck. For IB or tech?
Original post by jevira
BoAML rejection

Did you find out by email?
Reply 3289
Original post by TomasK
Tough luck. For IB or tech?

Original post by Doughnuts!!
Did you find out by email?

IB

Yes

^^ **** off
Urgh, the wait for JPM to call is driving me crazy

By the way, does anyone know when we'll hear back from MS? I didn't get the chance to ask HR
Original post by jevira

^^ **** off

:confused:
Reply 3292
Merrill lynch rejection too. sad times
Original post by speedbird
Urgh, the wait for JPM to call is driving me crazy

By the way, does anyone know when we'll hear back from MS? I didn't get the chance to ask HR

Assuming you did one of the AC's recently, they said about 2 weeks after the AC they'd call us.
Also rejected from BoAML ihih

Do you guys have any ideas of the email adress of the HR for:
- Credit Suisse
- Barcap
- Goldman Sachs

Thanks
Reply 3295
Original post by jevira
BoAML rejection

Ditto
Original post by Marc Fiorano
He was talking about people who are good at what they do, lol what on earth made you think you are one of those people?

Also you once again demonstrate how little you know about IB. Banks don't see us as their future you petulant little jackbag, given the high turn over rates and the vast majority being in it for the exit ops. The big elephant in the room has always been the fact that these jobs are highly unlikely to be long term commitments.

Sometimes the **** you come out with I wonder if you're even telling the truth about being at uni, you sound like a 14 year old in all honesty.

Original post by applications
Seriously guys, stock bickering. LawQC and i_hate_teeth, your ludicrous arrogance just makes you sound incredibly immature and insecure. Please grow up.

I'm just responding to comments made towards me. Why would I be insecure when I already have a spring week at a top flight american BB, and multiple interview invitations? The fact that I don't need acceptance from the losers on this forum should show you that I'm quite secure in my own abilities.

Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts
No one negs you for making progress in the industry. They neg you if you act in a hostile and/or generally arrogant manner. It really doesn't take more than an ounce of empathy for you to realise that calling this 'easy' isn't going to make you any friends, especially when many of those here don't have any offers yet.

I get the feeling you're simply playing up to the reputation you've built now, since I know from being around for a good while that you haven't always acted like this. It seems like you just find it amusing to rile people here.

Anyway--good luck with your SWs and good luck converting.

I do my best to offend everyone at some point. If by some small, unintended oversight I haven't offended you yet then wait another week, I will get to you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3297
Original post by yahyahyahs

Original post by yahyahyahs
No. Straight rejection.

I also got the email saying that i do not meet the eligibilty criteria. Usually the companies dont use such terminology (i know because ive got quite a few rejections). Doesnt eligibity mean that thers something we didnt meet from the set requirement such as GSCE English grade or not having the minimum 1 month work experience? i met all criteria according to me:s

What are you doing on at this time? It's lunch time, time to circulate the restaurants so you can blow VPs under the table.
Original post by milanftw
lol one question :biggrin:

what you think guys, is it possible to apply again for BAML spring week?

you know, change details on the first (unsuccessfull) application
and send a new one from a new e-mail address?

will they match old and new one?
asking since deadline is on 30th so.. :wink:

Lol. Meh, I don't think you should but why the hell not? What's the worst that can happen? They reject you again.

Maybe persistence pays off? I dunno.

Latest

Trending

Trending