Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icancount23)
    living on the edge!

(Original post by Michael XYZ)
    Lol at confidential stuff.

What they gonna do, look around your TSR posts in the hope they find out who you are and reject you? XD
    This was an allusion !

I had asked him to copy & paste the mail from GS here and he said no because this would be confidential.

I don't know any dates lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    We aren't douches. The banks see us as the future of their business. The douches are the jealous losers with no interviews, offers or personality who neg people who are making progress in the industry.
    He was talking about people who are good at what they do, lol what on earth made you think you are one of those people?

Also you once again demonstrate how little you know about IB. Banks don't see us as their future you petulant little jackbag, given the high turn over rates and the vast majority being in it for the exit ops. The big elephant in the room has always been the fact that these jobs are highly unlikely to be long term commitments.

Sometimes the **** you come out with I wonder if you're even telling the truth about being at uni, you sound like a 14 year old in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jevira)
    This was an allusion !

I had asked him to copy & paste the mail from GS here and he said no because this would be confidential.

Neither do GS, they wait for everyone else to announce theirs and then make it so that they clash with as many other firms as possible.

ReputationRep:
    This was an allusion !

lol well played mate
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    We aren't douches. The banks see us as the future of their business. The douches are the jealous losers with no interviews, offers or personality who neg people who are making progress in the industry.
    LOL, typical Internet badman.

ReputationRep:
    BoAML rejection

ReputationRep:
    Seriously guys, stock bickering. LawQC and i_hate_teeth, your ludicrous arrogance just makes you sound incredibly immature and insecure. Please grow up.

ReputationRep:
    BoAML rejection
    Tough luck. For IB or tech?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    BoAML rejection
    Did you find out by email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomasK)
    Tough luck. For IB or tech?

(Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Did you find out by email?
    IB

Yes

^^ **** off

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, the wait for JPM to call is driving me crazy

By the way, does anyone know when we'll hear back from MS? I didn't get the chance to ask HR
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

^^ **** off
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Merrill lynch rejection too. sad times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedbird)
    Urgh, the wait for JPM to call is driving me crazy

By the way, does anyone know when we'll hear back from MS? I didn't get the chance to ask HR
    Assuming you did one of the AC's recently, they said about 2 weeks after the AC they'd call us.

ReputationRep:
    Also rejected from BoAML ihih

Do you guys have any ideas of the email adress of the HR for:
    - Credit Suisse
    - Barcap
    - Goldman Sachs

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    BoAML rejection
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    He was talking about people who are good at what they do, lol what on earth made you think you are one of those people?

Also you once again demonstrate how little you know about IB. Banks don't see us as their future you petulant little jackbag, given the high turn over rates and the vast majority being in it for the exit ops. The big elephant in the room has always been the fact that these jobs are highly unlikely to be long term commitments.

Sometimes the **** you come out with I wonder if you're even telling the truth about being at uni, you sound like a 14 year old in all honesty.

(Original post by applications)
    Seriously guys, stock bickering. LawQC and i_hate_teeth, your ludicrous arrogance just makes you sound incredibly immature and insecure. Please grow up.
    I'm just responding to comments made towards me. Why would I be insecure when I already have a spring week at a top flight american BB, and multiple interview invitations? The fact that I don't need acceptance from the losers on this forum should show you that I'm quite secure in my own abilities.

(Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts)
    No one negs you for making progress in the industry. They neg you if you act in a hostile and/or generally arrogant manner. It really doesn't take more than an ounce of empathy for you to realise that calling this 'easy' isn't going to make you any friends, especially when many of those here don't have any offers yet.

I get the feeling you're simply playing up to the reputation you've built now, since I know from being around for a good while that you haven't always acted like this. It seems like you just find it amusing to rile people here.

Anyway--good luck with your SWs and good luck converting.
    I do my best to offend everyone at some point. If by some small, unintended oversight I haven't offended you yet then wait another week, I will get to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    No. Straight rejection.
    I also got the email saying that i do not meet the eligibilty criteria. Usually the companies dont use such terminology (i know because ive got quite a few rejections). Doesnt eligibity mean that thers something we didnt meet from the set requirement such as GSCE English grade or not having the minimum 1 month work experience? i met all criteria according to me:s

ReputationRep:
    What are you doing on at this time? It's lunch time, time to circulate the restaurants so you can blow VPs under the table.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milanftw)
    lol one question

what you think guys, is it possible to apply again for BAML spring week?

you know, change details on the first (unsuccessfull) application
    and send a new one from a new e-mail address?

will they match old and new one?
    asking since deadline is on 30th so..
    Lol. Meh, I don't think you should but why the hell not? What's the worst that can happen? They reject you again.

Maybe persistence pays off? I dunno.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.