Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    This is probably why you have no offers or interview invitations - take this as friendly advice.
    LOL, you're such a mug.

Not gonna rise to your silly goading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedski)
    Yeah - 'Thank you for your email and your interest in UBS.

Due to the volume of enquiries, there may be a delay in response to your email.

'

They'll probably just search for the email title and filter the relevant ones out.
    This - it's why they asked us to ensure we gave our email that specific subject. Good luck everyone :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ITT: i_hate_teeth comes out of the closet

ReputationRep:
    ITT: Strong misc presence
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    :zomg:

Anyway, I'm slightly worried by the fact that I didn't get an email from UBS after I sent in my essay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    I know who i hate teeth is in real life - he is a complete fag - im not joking btw and he is egyption - he looks like this guy: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=egy...:0&tx=53&ty=42
    Hahaha you can't even spell 'Egyptian' and you think you're going to be in a top profession..

Your posts are so entertaining.. I could actually sit here all day and laugh but sadly i don't have as much time as you obviously do.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you had a phone interview with BoAML?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    do i look like i give a ***? u are probably him on a fake account.

He has about 15 fake accounts.
    Is that you on your avatar btw?

If yes, it explaines why you have been talking about extraterrestrial creatures on your interview with JPM (or any other bank).

And I thought that you and i_hate_teeth are friends, arent you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawQC)
    hahhaha - wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - your coooool

What are you gonna do for a face when king kong wants his arse back?
    again

edit: oh c'mon LawQC, why deleted your post?
    edit2: back to topic

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for a response by JPM... I was actually told that I would be informed within two weeks, that would've been yesterday... anyone in the same position? Could it be that they wait for all guys with offers to accept before rejections are sent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turbokapitalist)
    Have any of you had a phone interview with BoAML?
    yeah yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jevira)
    Is that you on your avatar btw?

If yes, it explaines why you have been talking about extraterrestrial creatures on your interview with JPM (or any other bank).

ReputationRep:
    Hi every one is there something I'm missing, I applied for the UBS Horizons programme, I havent received any update since...just that my app is under review...do we get invited to this essay, or is something I should have done with the app....I am now in panic mode :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HilariousNinja)
    ITT: Strong misc presence
    Can't be bothered to deal with the significantly high proportion of general idiots/trolls in this thread, so find it's better to follow it for the amusement and info rather than getting involved :p:

(Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    :zomg:

Anyway, I'm slightly worried by the fact that I didn't get an email from UBS after I sent in my essay...
    Sure you sent it to the right address? It was an automated response... may have gone in your spam folder or something though.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to mention I did the online tests, but I havent heard anything since, if any one could put me out of my panic I would be greatly appreciative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by finance123)
    I forgot to mention I did the online tests, but I havent heard anything since, if any one could put me out of my panic I would be greatly appreciative
    Think I read somewhere that they had 2 ACs last year - perhaps your ap is in the 2nd lot to be reviewed or something, and you'll have a different essay deadline/ different potential AC? Failing that, check your spam folder and make sure you didn't miss an email? There was nothing I had to specifically do after the tests until I got the email about writing the essay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Can't be bothered to deal with the significantly high proportion of general idiots/trolls in this thread, so find it's better to follow it for the amusement and info rather than getting involved :p:
    What? Do you even know what misc is?
    The people in this thread who misc seem to be talking sense rather than **** trolls like i_hate_teeth and the other guy.

ReputationRep:
    thanks sockpirate, makes sense as they say they are holding AC's in late jan and mid feb, just thought I would have at least received some form of update by now, guess I should be expecting something soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HilariousNinja)
    What? Do you even know what misc is?
    The people in this thread who misc seem to be talking sense rather than **** trolls like i_hate_teeth and the other guy.
    Well I assumed misc meant miscellaneous, as in, people who don't regularly post but stalk the thread anyway, and I was putting myself amongst the miscellaneous, as I never post here? I was agreeing that I_hate_teeth and co were trolls :p: if that's not what you meant by misc, then sorry, misunderstood!

EDIT: OK, according to urban dictionary
    Misc - The name of the miscellanous section of the popular bodybuilding.com forums.
    ...note to self - always urban dictionary things instead of assuming... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by finance123)
    thanks sockpirate, makes sense as they say they are holding AC's in late jan and mid feb, just thought I would have at least received some form of update by now, guess I should be expecting something soon!
    Yeah, they're probably just doing it in 2 batches. I wouldn't worry too much you'll probably head something fairly shortly if it's mid Feb then - good luck!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.