Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Well I assumed misc meant miscellaneous, as in, people who don't regularly post but stalk the thread anyway, and I was putting myself amongst the miscellaneous, as I never post here?
    lolz strong unaware here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabine Sono Qui)
    lolz strong unaware here
    Yeah yeah, see edit - realised that now :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah, see edit - realised that now :laugh:
    Why don't you head on over and provide spoon pics

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from RBS yet? They said we would hear back yesterday...

ReputationRep:
    So Bank of America gave out a lot of rejections today....(judging by the board)

Sorry to hear it if you were one of those affected.

Are BofA even interviewing yet? Is it a case of just waiting for my rejection now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chachu201)
    Still waiting for an AC invite! Though I'm not hopeful given the mass of rejections stating that the programme is already full, didn't receive my rejection though (yet).

ReputationRep:
    hey please help me i might have an assessment centre coming up soon for barclays fdlp. please tell me what you done on this day and share any tips. i would be really grateful to you. thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    hi got an AC at barcap, was wondering if anyone could share their experience - i don't expect anything too explicit, but a bit of help would be nice.

cheers

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from BoA earlier today, I was reading online earlier that they only accept a select few from those who did well in some financial challenge they do within universities or something? I didnt find much out about it but you do it in teams of 5...dont know how true it is obviously but just thought id throw it out there.

Also, I applied to UBS for a summer internship (applied for the wrong thing :rolleyes:) and have done all the online tests, im just waiting for them to get back to me, is it worth emailing them asking to transfer my application for the insights program?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dudeboy2)
    hi got an AC at barcap, was wondering if anyone could share their experience - i don't expect anything too explicit, but a bit of help would be nice.

cheers
    Hey, congrats on the AC. When did you have/did you have your interview and when did you receive your AC invite?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chachu201)
    Yep they called me today with a good news

ReputationRep:
    LawQC and I do not know each other. I have no idea who he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaMaS)
    no, still hoping to get an invitation for AC, I had my phone interview last friday. whend did you have your phone interview and when did you get your invitation? has anybody else who had it's interview last week already got an invitation or a rejection for AC?
    I had my phone interview last week and got invited a few days after it.

ReputationRep:
    UBS email saying that I have not completed the aptitude tests so they will no longer be considering my app. I did these tests a week ago well within the allotted time frame. I've sent them an email making them aware of this problem and I know one of my friends had the same issue too.

Also, has anyone else got a Barcap AC invite with no interview prior to this?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Sure you sent it to the right address? It was an automated response... may have gone in your spam folder or something though.
    Pur-lease, I quadruple checked that I sent it to the right email address. It was the sh-ub-campusrecruiting one, right?

ReputationRep:
    Citi app has changed from "You have completed the numerical tests" to "under review"

Can't say I did great in the tests...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by miml)
    Citi app has changed from "You have completed the numerical tests" to "under review"

Can't say I did great in the tests...
    Same, except I did absolutely horrendously in the test. It will actually be a miracle if I get through to the next stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomasK)
    Hey, congrats on the AC. When did you have/did you have your interview and when did you receive your AC invite?

Cheers
    Thanks, heard back on a couple of days ago and its next week. Very nervous as its my first one

ReputationRep:
    Email from UBS whether I am interested in FICC or equities - anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Same, except I did absolutely horrendously in the test. It will actually be a miracle if I get through to the next stage.
    I've yet to receive tests from them, applied to risk

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.